Author Topic: Simon- "Ill spam rockets to crash this server :D!"  (Read 1473 times)

today i joined DSF190's freebuild with no admins on it and user simon was spamming rockets then clearing his bricks then doing it again and was trying to crash the server. I think it was a stupid to leave a free server with no admins, so simon kept doing it and the night got into a argument with simon. simon was saying "Ill mute you night!"

here is chat log:

pepsi n pizza: forget off simon

simon: night im gonna mute you >:D

the night: i would like to see you do that

simon: im going to mute you!

the night: Go on mute me lets see how

simon hardly wasnt even admin so whats he on about?

simon: STFU

the night: let someone see how simon will mute me

then simon started to spam:

simon: stop spamming

pepsi n pizza: bye and simon forget you

I leave server becuase he was to stupid and also i have forgot:

ice: night join my server is up

simon: your up

the night: k ill join

simon: dont

what the forget?

and i have proff of him spamming rockets. and ice is ice something i have forgot his name

thank you for reading /disscuse

proof:

post a picture of the chat log.

I dont know how to post chat log and i didnt even copy the chat log. can someone tell me how so i can post threads With the chat log in future.

D:

I dont know how to post chat log and i didnt even copy the chat log. can someone tell me how so i can post threads With the chat log in future.

D:
If you take a picture of the chat, that will work (shift+P) Anyway, i do not actually know how to get the chatlog directly out of the game though

D:

Go into your Documents/Blockland folder nad open the "console" text document, you can find the chat in there.

Go into your Documents/Blockland folder nad open the "console" text document, you can find the chat in there.

That only works if it is YOUR server

That only works if it is YOUR server
I beg to differ...

(Actually this is probably an addon)

I beg to differ...

(Actually this is probably an addon)
That's an addon

D:

So if you didn't copy it from the chat log, you could be making the whole thing up

stop saying "post chat log" i have said i dont know how to copy and paste chatlog...

stop saying "post chat log" i have said i dont know how to copy and paste chatlog...

Well you have no proof