Poll

Should I add default countries?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Terra 2.0 - Welcome to Terandi  (Read 5530 times)

New Manhattan News
1 January 1965
Daily News -  Population explodes over Christmas break, putting us at over 100,000 total!  Cities have been built around our glorious new military bases!  Don't be shy -- Move right on in!
Government -  President Fertig has passed new laws and community guidelines -- refer to your local justice department for more information on the new laws.
Military -  Almost half the population has enlisted in our glorious army, and we will be sending scouting parties to surrounding islands -- give em' hell, boys!  Note, all registered soldiers of the NMAF will receive an extra nutrition supplement in their rations -- Enlist Today!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:09:01 PM by blazerblock2 »

New Manhattan News
5 March 1965
Daily News -  Cities and military bases are now under construction on small surrounding islands -- way to go, soldiers!  We at the newsroom have finally been able to set up a doppler radar, and a satellite will be launched tomorrow!  Expect regular weather forecasts within 2-3 weeks!
Government -  After realising that resource stockpiles have begun to deplete faster, President Fertig recently authorized commencation of of mining operations. Get a job as a miner today, and recieve an extra nutrition supplement in your rations!
Military -  Manufacturing of new weapon prototypes has commenced -- keep your family safe at night with the new IA45 Vindicator, the new, lightweight, and efficent pistol! Now the new standard issue among law enforcement!

Takistani News Bulletin

Elections have taken place in the Northwest provinceof Ka' Qazat in the Capitol city of Zargabad. Bahij Abdul-Rahman has taken his position as Commanding General at the officers' consent. "This man, he provides great leadership for the men. It will greatly help our structure." Says Lieutenant Commander Adam Fayiz. The new president has also promised to enhance our oil drilling equipment by fully replacing it all.

Oil is now $14.00 a barrel

That's really loving cheap.

True.

But so's your face oooooooooooh

How about a little more detail in the map?  Deserts n' jungles hmmmmm?

New Manhattan News
9 May 1965
Daily News -  Suburbs area is quarantined as a virus breaks out from local wildlife.  Quarantine is expected to last 72+ hours.  Rationing food is no longer necessary as livestock population increases.  Our doppler radar is now up and running, expect regular weather updates tonight.
Government -  No recent news has been released to the public.
Military -  No recent news has been released to the public.
Weather - Expect highs of 63°F and lows of 28°F.  South should expect sleet/snow showers tonight, while there is a 20% chance of thunder storms in the North.

EDIT: Am I the only one who regularly updates? :I
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:52:57 PM by blazerblock2 »

Breaking News!

An explosive charge has been set off and it killed 13 people. The man who did it is unknown and the military is on the search.

Oh dear, the terrorism has already begun.

The Peekarica Times
1 March 1965
PEEKARICA - Two months ago, we came here and started to build. The capital is not really far finished, but president Andrews promised that United States of Peekarica will grab her place back in the world power.

I'd like to do aliens but that'd be really unorthodox wouldn't it

March 1?  I'm already in May lol.

I'd like to do aliens but that'd be really unorthodox wouldn't it
As long as you don't have super laser proton bazooka guns