Poll

Should I add default countries?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Terra 2.0 - Welcome to Terandi  (Read 5531 times)

The Peekarica Times
8 August 1965
PEEKARICA - News on parade! Commander of intelligence, Lieutenant Commander Gabir Iham has uncovered the name of the leader of the terrorist organization Qe Kelq. President Andrews believed that the helicopter crash several days ago was a committed terrorist attack from organization Qe Kelq.

The government of United States has declared war on terrorist organization of Qe Kelq.

Did you just copy-paste that? Lol.

New Manhattan News
9 August 1965

Breaking News!

As an alliance has been made with "The United States of Peekarica" we must back them in any war they may declare.  They have recently declared war against the terrorist cell "Qe Kelq".  Further research has been performed on the virus that has recently stricken our suburban area, and it is believed that the virus was not born from local wildlife, but the virus was in fact man-made, and deployed by Qe Kelq.  War has been declared on the terrorist cell, and soldiers will be launched into the Stratocratic Republic of Takistan within a few weeks.  Good luck out there boys! You'll need it!

The military has revised the infantry's issued gear.

1x Soviet M40 helmet
1x pair of aviators (optional to wear)
1x flame handicapant and sand proof checkered scarf
1x M-65 US Field Jacket
1x Tactical vest with multiple pouches
1x M-65 Field Cargos
1x pair of Soviet Spetsnaz order boots

Your weapon class will be chosen by military trainers

20 October 1965
SPACE COLONIZATION DOCUMENT
Dear nation/ally,

The time has come to colonize the moon as a first step for humankind. While this never happened back on Earth in 1948, it's our chance now to build up a moonbase on the moon. When ever an asteroid will impact with Terra, a part of humanity will always be safe on the moonbase. The moonbase will be six miles in diameter, where three million people can live in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXkIXLlpzU

Issue given by Antares

Alright doods heres the dealio.

We need to start updating this a lot more often so it doesn't die, and more people join.  Got it?  Cool.

I had problems with internet the last days... I'm back and more active then ever!

NATION NEWS
1 May 1966

President Antares Andrews has gave the weaponry factories the order to produce more military vehicles each years. More people has been called up for work in the weaponry industry. Their loan will be each month 7,500$ which was $4,200 last year.

Many families who were in trouble with their money can now make their life useful for a nice house somewhere in the United States. The borders has been opened for people who want to live in our nation.

THIS WEEK: A bomb attack at the Empire Jetsky Building has cost 49 lives and 122 wounded people. The police is investigating the attack.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:30:53 AM by Antares »

Ye I think this is deeed

Because the Earth forum game is not popular anymore. D:

Because the Earth forum game is not popular anymore. D:

it's been dead for a while, i really think we should just let them die