Terra 2.0 - Welcome to Terandi

Poll

Should I add default countries?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Terra 2.0 - Welcome to Terandi  (Read 5537 times)

Actually I'm psure it's against the rules.

EDIT: No I guss not, isn't really stated anywhere, but I'd still ask first.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:52:15 PM by blazerblock2 »

Antares, I would like to talk to you about an event or some sort to get my country on the planet.

could you contact me on steam?  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Feepcake

Actually I'm psure it's against the rules.

EDIT: No I guss not, isn't really stated anywhere, but I'd still ask first.
well
can I do aliens pls? not like, invading aliens but the whole life-sustaining alien planet dealy-o seems like something that would have some sort of life already inhabiting it

well
can I do aliens pls? not like, invading aliens but the whole life-sustaining alien planet dealy-o seems like something that would have some sort of life already inhabiting it

as my post above

im gonna see if antares will let me be a drifter colony

Antares, I would like to talk to you about an event or some sort to get my country on the planet.

could you contact me on steam?  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Feepcake
I un-installed Steam, because I hate it.

I un-installed Steam, because I hate it.

fair enough.
If valve wasn't fat and would let me run garrysmod without steam, I wouldn't need it :(

New Manhattan News
17 June 1965
Daily News -  The quarantine comes to a late end today, the virus has been completely wiped out.  The only survivors were teams sent inside to dispose of infected corpses.  The virus set our population back over 20 thousand,  giving us now a total of 142,561 people.  The suburbs have been completely cleansed and are now safe to move into.  Small towns and resorts cover the surrounding smaller islands, their tropical climates make them ideal vacation hotspots!  Book your flights today!
Government -  New Manhattan diplomats plan on attempting to create trade alliances with surrounding country, "United States of Peekarica" just a few hundred miles Northwest of New Manhattan.
Military -  Scientists have developed advanced combat technology, allowing for greater overall efficiency in combat.
Weather -  Warm and sunny all over, tempuratures are at highs of 89°F and lows of 73°F, mild winds at 2 MPH, clear skies.

The Peekarica Times
1 August 1965
PEEKARICA - The population is growing bigger and bigger said president Antares Andrews. He announced plans for building up the capital with a population of 41,953 people.

VIANO - A man was arrested last night after walking nude in public. Neighborhood people said "Someone was making very dirty noises outside.. when my husband look outside he saw a nude man screaming all around the place.. then we decided to call the cops."

WEATHER

Clear skies, 82.4°F, Wind speed 4,1 MPH
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:00:25 AM by Antares »

I am adding default countries, so the map looks a little more better. Some places will still be open for new countries.

So far the new planet image, really impressive and took me a little more time. More of this beautiful Terandi images will be made soon!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:46:32 AM by Antares »

The Peekarica Times
4 August 1965
PEEKARICA - Today above the state Viano, a helicopter came at high speed without fuel and crashed into the forest. The military and police have secured the area. A journalist who was photographing a farm stood on the right moment to photograph the crashing helicopter. "It came right over me and then it said, ccrrsshhh.. boom! It was so loud that the explosion noise was even heard five miles further."

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:26:23 AM by Antares »

you really like arma dontcha

Chernarussian police is best police

you really like arma dontcha
ArmA2 is the best simulation to re-create events for like: terrorist attacks, present elections, police chase, disasters, war scenarios, etc.

Instead of asking questions, why don't you just join, people?

Takistani News Bulletin

Commander of intelligence, Lieutenant Commander Gabir Iham has uncovered the name of the leader of the terrorist organization Qe Kelq. His name is confidential and 'Katyusha' rockets of the 1st artillery brigade have begun bombardment of their sanctuary on Feruz Mountain.

The populous of Takistan have taken a real liking to old Soviet military Choir music. The Janissary choir of Takistan has begun re-making the songs.

The tank brigades have begun replacing our T-55's 105mm guns to 125mm guns increasing their combat effectiveness by 10%