Author Topic: Weird Ban  (Read 1190 times)

So my old account Jasa 12265 was banned in March 2011 for posting a banned mod.
I got bored one night and so I went through my old posts. I found out that I was banned again in June 2011 for a post from February 2011 (5 months earlier) although I was already banned.
I went on some 27ker's server and thought I'd raise hell.

I figured I'd try "password" for the admin pass and it worked. I cleared all bricks. Banned everyone. And changed maps every few seconds to cause the host to disconnect.

Then the host banned me from the console for absolutely no reason.

User was banned for this post
I just found it funny I was banned while banned for a post 5 months old although I was currently perma'd.

Discuss these weird happenings.

1) you sound like an starfish
2) I like how you said you were banned for "absolutely no reason" after listing horrible stuff you did to some poor guys' server

that was a valid ban because you were a total heartless moron and damaged the guy's server whom never did something harming towards you.

I know why I was banned, it's just funny how I was double-banned for a 5 month old post.

richard move is still a richard move regardless. Double-bans don't occur often though.

that was a valid ban because you were a total heartless moron and damaged the guy's server whom never did something harming towards you.
1) you sound like an starfish
2) I like how you said you were banned for "absolutely no reason" after listing horrible stuff you did to some poor guys' server
Way to miss the point guys.

But yeah, that is kind of odd. Are you sure the first ban was a permanent ban?

Way to miss the point guys.

But yeah, that is kind of odd. Are you sure the first ban was a permanent ban?
It was perma, it didn't say how long.

are you handicapped.

don't permanent bans say "you have been permanently banned" or something?

oh god my sides