Author Topic: Feep - Being a pissy pants just because I post and over a few other things.  (Read 6979 times)

If it was a joke it's obviously not bad.

Here on the forums, usually it's done in complete humor. Sure, it's morbid, dark humor, but it's meant to be funny nonetheless.

What are we arguing about now?

I'm so, so very confused.

What are we arguing about now?

I'm so, so very confused.
We're arguing over cake.
It's mine.

Gj derailing your own thread lol

Gj derailing your own thread lol
We was arguing over a picture so I don't really care that it derailed.
As long as we realize that Feep did overreact over the fact I still post then my job is done here, and I don't mean the Self Delete "joke" I mean the fact he kept going off on me.

i think badspot should make a rule to not derail a thread.

i think badspot should make a rule to not derail a thread.

Then like 3/4 the forums would be like

We was arguing over a picture so I don't really care that it derailed.
As long as we realize that Feep did overreact over the fact I still post then my job is done here, and I don't mean the Self Delete "joke" I mean the fact he kept going off on me.
Lol, you deserved it

But, derail anyways!!!

implying posting random garbage is funny.

implying posting random garbage is funny.
yeah alyx does stuff-post and not even finish his sentences sometimes.

Lol, you deserved it

But, derail anyways!!!
So I deserved to be flamed for posting?
Don't like it don't look at it.

So I deserved to be flamed for posting?
Don't like it don't look at it.
I don't know about you, but my favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip

I don't know about you, but my favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip
What's funny is I like that as well.

PS: I have a short attention span

Anywhere if you wish upon someone's death or tell them to die or even tell them to go forget yourself in the ass, it's too harsh of a post.
Sorry, but I've been here almost 4 years now, and I've told plenty of people to "kill themselves". None of them have ever done it, nor was I presented with a drama for doing so.
This is an overreaction. If you feel threatened by someone telling you to kill yourself on a forum full of angsty teenagers you probably should.

Sorry, but I've been here almost 4 years now, and I've told plenty of people to "kill themselves". None of them have ever done it, nor was I presented with a drama for doing so.
This is an overreaction. If you feel threatened by someone telling you to kill yourself on a forum full of angsty teenagers you probably should.
It's still a richard move to do.
If you seriously meant it when you said it to them then you're cruel.