Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27368 times)

dude, I need in on this. What can I do to help out?
I could totally do plot and writing related thingos, but I'm not that great with comedy, I'll have you know.

Wouldn't you need sprites for burning whilst running, attacking, jamping, taking damage...

Wouldn't you need sprites for burning whilst running, attacking, jamping, taking damage...
lol whoops

will probably do later

dude, I need in on this. What can I do to help out?
I could totally do plot and writing related thingos, but I'm not that great with comedy, I'll have you know.
You INVENTED the endeavor sprites, not letting you in on this would be wrong.
I'm not sure what exactly I need done for later, but I need a cave tileset. The "resolution" is 200x140,  Nick's size x2. I'm looking something that looks pretty when put in that resolution.
Once I get the tileset, I can stop messing with the core then actually make a level.
@ jelly we don't.
@everyone
Sword attack animations should only be made using Menen's arm and nothing else, don't ask why.
Also try to keep the animation to little amount as frames possible.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:56:16 AM by Alphadin »

cnai b caracter in gam

Soupreem. Im doing plot. We can do it togheters :3

menen why are you not responding on skype :c
I want to barter with you about wepon

I want in.

I can make armor and scenery and stuff

Technical weapon-related b/s

Some of the work I do with armor.

Armor should just be overlayed images, so you don't have to animate the character 40,000 times to have like 10 pieces of clothing.

Armor should just be overlayed images, so you don't have to animate the character 40,000 times to have like 10 pieces of clothing.
Yeah I just posted some armor I drew

I didn't actually do the sprites for them.

Gotta run.

Added missing frame.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:29:25 PM by Camera »

Gotta run.

We already got a run, but that kinda looks like a jump.

:3

I wont be on to anwser questions until later. We can start a Skype Group or something...

Add Menenyay on skype if you need to ask me something. Brother's Graduation party is today so i have to BAKE
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:15:18 PM by Menen »

a few days ago i wanted to make world of chaos into a game
now i see this.
i nearly wanted to drop dead :C