Author Topic: Mr. Trololo is dead (Eduard Khil)  (Read 6117 times)

Google Translate of article:
People's Artist of the RSFSR Edward Khil died on the 78th year of life, according to RIA Novosti on Monday, June 4, with reference to the Research Institute staff. Polenov in St. Petersburg.

At the end of May 2012 it was announced that Edward Gil suffered a stroke and was hospitalized with a stroke at the Mariinsky Hospital. Later he was transferred to the Department of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation Institute named Polenov. His condition was assessed as heavy.

Edward Khil was born on September 4, 1934 in Smolensk. Musical career began in 1960 after graduating from the Leningrad Conservatory. Pop musical numbers Gil began performing in 1962. In addition to direct creative activity are also involved in teaching - in the late 1970s, Khil worked at the Leningrad State Academy of Theatre Arts.

In 2010, Edward Khil experienced a new surge of popularity, when Internet users discovered a recording of his vocalize "I am very happy because I finally get home."

Khil, nicknamed "Mr. Trololo", returned to live performances, recorded a song for the animated film "Smeshariki" and was awarded the Music Prize of "Steppenwolf".Edward Khil was awarded the Order of Red Banner of Labor, and the Friendship of Peoples "For Merit" of 4 degrees. He also was awarded the Lenin Komsomol.Location and time of parting with Edward Gil will be announced.]
http://lenta.ru/news/2012/06/04/away1/

:'(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:34:46 AM by Solid »

he's trololing in heaven

its a joke and he will come out at his funeral singing his song
oh, that would be wonderful

MY HERO!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

"I feel a great disturbance in the Internet"

I wonder what Khiled him! AHH HAHAH

No but seriously this is pretty sad

Life has no meaning anymore....