Author Topic: hl2:ep3 suddenly a release date  (Read 2113 times)

December 31 2012
I got this in a gamespot newsletter
Why don't I see news of this elsewhere?

Did gamespot forget up or something?

Fake and gay.

I did get this in an email
Here is the link to view online for if my email client cant do images: http://nls.gamespot.com/pageservices/viewOnlineNewsletter.sc?list_id=e579

It's called a "placeholder" date.

I did get this in an email
Here is the link to view online for if my email client cant do images: http://nls.gamespot.com/pageservices/viewOnlineNewsletter.sc?list_id=e579
IT'S REAL GUYS
I GOT IT IN A EMAIL
FROM GAMESPOT
IT'S REAL GUYS

It's called a "placeholder" date.

Exactly this. Nothing to see here folks. We would have heard it from Valve first.

IT'S REAL GUYS
I GOT IT IN A EMAIL
FROM GAMESPOT
IT'S REAL GUYS

IT'S FAKE GUYS
IT SAYS SO IN A FORUM POST
BY SKIP
IT'S FAKE GUYS

but yeah im thinking this is a mistake made by gamespot or something

So you made a stupid comeback saying I have no idea what I'm talking about, then agree with me?

It's probably just a placeholder. 

So you made a stupid comeback saying I have no idea what I'm talking about, then agree with me?

I agreed with you from OP

but then you start pooping out sarcasm and me no likey

If you never thought it was real why did you make a topic about it acting like you thought it was...?

Ok I don't know what you are trying to do besides start an argument.  Stop pretending to summarize my posts in ways that are not accurate and only make sense in the context that you are trying to get me to respond negatively.  I don't care if I appeared to  have believed it or not.  I do care about the fact gamespot is usually a reliable and credible source of information about this kind of stuff and this seems out of whack with what they usually do.

Edit: slight rephrasing:
I do not mean to be accusing you of trolling/arguing just for the fun of it or anything, I mostly am annoyed that you are expressing your thoughts about how this is fake in the form of making slight insults and accusations against me.  I consider Gamespot to be credible and if you do not, then thats fine.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:51:38 PM by Nexus »

Dude.... Awesome!
Gabe finally counted to 3!