Author Topic: Creative Writing NEW STORY PG. 2! 6/7/12  (Read 1118 times)

I'll be posting some stories here since I have gotten into highly detailed writing. Feel free to post your own stories, or comment. In the future I may give writing prompts if people are into it.

FORMAT:

Title, date

-Creative stuff-

-Snip for new story, sorry.-

Jerald is a 30 year old writer who lives in a tent in a cursed forest.

Jerald's Journal 6/6/12

6/4/94 The feeling I get, alone, living in the forest. The feeling that opens my mind, lets me think. I often look back to the mistakes I have made, and try not to feel regret. The trees feed on weak emotions, hate, sorrow, anger, fear, regret. I never want to wake them.
6/5/94 I had to go into town and buy food,  I don' understand why people look at me the way they do. If only they knew.
6/7/94 Today I saw another sorrowful man that just wanted to get away from judgement get taken by the trees. They  entangled him and passed him on deep west. I wonder if he is still alive?
6/7/94 What kind of writer would I be to not investigate where they take their victims? Tomorrow, I go.

Jerald's writing career ended the next day. He discovered an underground cave hidden in roots of what seemed to be the forest's version of an inhumane slaughterhouse. Once he entered, the roots closed and he showed fear. Many people, of all ages were being torn apart. Their skin, flesh, bones, and muscles were thrown into seperate piles, many thousands of piles.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:23:39 PM by weaver123 »

Weaver123 this is probably the best creative writing I've seen.  10/10

>Read first sentence.
>Skip to last paragraph.
>What the forget am I reading.

i have the weirdest boner right now

but seriously what the forget is this

i have the weirdest boner right now

but seriously what the forget is this
Weaver's attempt to seem disturbing to others.

He's using shock effect throughout the entire paragraph.

I plan on writing more stories soon, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this one. After re-reading it, I could have done better.

EDIT: I'm in the computer lab at school right now, I might write another short story this period.

EDIT 2: My teacher caught me typing it, made me erase it, and gave me a referral.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:17:25 PM by weaver123 »

I plan on writing more stories soon, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this one. After re-reading it, I could have done better.

EDIT: I'm in the computer lab at school right now, I might write another short story this period.

EDIT 2: My teacher caught me typing it, made me erase it, and gave me a referral.
LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah, forget society's judgement. I'm home so I'll write something tonight.

I know why you write this, but I'm still averse to even harboring these thoughts.

Wow, that must have been hard to explain.

Short stories tend to be longer.

Also, I really, REALLY hated your story.

that was loving handicapped

please never write again

In this thread: Someone writes a story to appeal to their special interest and calls it "Creative writing"

So you got Rape, Food and Cannibalism special interestes
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:36:41 PM by Menen »