Author Topic: Where are my Add-Ons?  (Read 720 times)

I had uploaded Makanix Money quite a while ago to RTB, and it's still there.
Just recently, I had uploaded four more add-ons to RTB, but now they've dissapeared and don't show up in my FileCP.
I at first thought that they must have been failed and I checked the fail bin (all 45 pages), but they weren't there either.
Also, for every time I edited the description of the add-ons, my FileCP INSTEAD says, "You edited the following file: Makanix Money"

Where did my add-ons go?

Maybe still in holding tank?
It always says that here are no files in it, regardless how many stuff is in it

Badspot

• Administrator
Perhaps this is a question for the rtb forum.

Wasn't the RTB Forum closed down?

Maybe still in holding tank?
It always says that here are no files in it, regardless how many stuff is in it
No, if it was still in the holding tank, it would still be on my FileCP.

Wasn't the RTB Forum closed down?
It's up, http://forum.returntoblockland.com/ , but you can't just post anything you want in it.
You have to upload an add-on.

What were your addons called, I'll have a look.

What were your addons called, I'll have a look.
There was four of them and they were a set.
They were called:

1x1 Decal and Face Prints
1x1f Decal and Face Prints
2x2f Decal and Face Prints
2x2r Decal and Face Prints

They were the same except they were different sizes for the differently sized bricks.

Bump.
Again...PLEASE HELP ME!
*Ephialtes, if your reading this, DO SOMETHING!

Alot of RTB file usually mysteriously dissapear. An example is the Star Trek Phasers Xalos and I made. He submitted them about two weeks ago and we haven't heard anything back since. It usually gets approved within a few days for me.

You may need to resubmit it.

Badspot sence you posted here, if you dont know Kompresser is taking ot all the  teztures and terrian please vote against this new update or you know how many people are going to delete blockland due to the new update? Probley about half your players....So you should hurry up and tell Kompresser to stop this stuff he has going on.

Badspot sence you posted here, if you dont know Kompresser is taking ot all the  teztures and terrian please vote against this new update or you know how many people are going to delete blockland due to the new update? Probley about half your players....So you should hurry up and tell Kompresser to stop this stuff he has going on.

oh god my sides ahahaha

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the forget-

Alot of RTB file usually mysteriously dissapear. An example is the Star Trek Phasers Xalos and I made. He submitted them about two weeks ago and we haven't heard anything back since. It usually gets approved within a few days for me.

You may need to resubmit it.
CRAP!

Entirely OFF TOPIC!