Author Topic: Dagon TDM Builds  (Read 2031 times)

THE ABYSS

The deep abyss in which unknown entities lurk.  This map features extremely deep water for Dagon to dwell within.  There is also a small dock at the edge of the map in which players spawn at and also where a single rowboat is docked.  There is a level of ink in which Dagon spawns in.  This terrain was generated by []----[] and the painstaking amount of water by me.

COMPLETION: 90%

THE BRIDGE

This map will feature a full-sized collapsed, elevated bridge surrounded by a deep, wide volume of water which will be enclosed by terrain and foliage.  The map will also feature violent winds that will blow the player right off of the bridge if not cautious.  Dagon lurks deep within the water, waiting for his victims patiently so that he may grab them with his unholy tongue. Jitank helped me a bit with this one.

COMPLETION: 90%

Ratings are welcomed. :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:00:45 PM by Yuggoth »

Very nice. The Abyss seems unique, I haven't seen one like that before but I may be mistaken. The Bridge looks nice, and will most likely look better once completed. I'm going to rate it a 7 or 8/10 for now.

Very nice. The Abyss seems unique, I haven't seen one like that before but I may be mistaken. The Bridge looks nice, and will most likely look better once completed. I'm going to rate it a 7 or 8/10 for now.
Thanks a ton for the input.

I do believe this was on my server...
Nice!

Why did you take my idea D:

Picture of Bridge almost completed has been added.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:00:08 PM by Yuggoth »

So its a challenge where the players try to stay on the bridge (with one player as monster for hilarity) or is it a TDM where the Dagon will drag the players into the deep?

So its a challenge where the players try to stay on the bridge (with one player as monster for hilarity) or is it a TDM where the Dagon will drag the players into the deep?
Yes Dagon is trying to consume all of the players.

When will you be hosting this?

When Dagon is functionable.

Holy crap man, I'm joining this whenever it's up.

Are you going to work other Lovecraftian works into this? I'd love you forever if you made a build for Innsmouth.

Are you going to work other Lovecraftian works into this? I'd love you forever if you made a build for Innsmouth.
Oh stuff I definitely should make Innsmouth.  I loved the Cthulhu game and the fish guys.  These really aren't even Lovecraft settings xD.

Pictures of Dagon from the server hosted last night.