Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.

Author Topic: Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.  (Read 8623 times)

Administrating is a job.

Then where's my bloody paycheck?

Then where's my bloody paycheck?
He meant that administrating is serious, if you screw up or abuse your power, there are consequences; one of those being demotion.

He meant that administrating is serious, if you screw up or abuse your power, there are consequences; one of those being demotion.
And he was being sarcastic.

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 
bhaahaha
sig'd

You banned my Belogna account unjustly. You banned me for being an alt while you let Lord Tony run around pissing people off in the forums. I will admit I acted stupid a couple years ago as Cdog1st, but that ban was also misinterpreted, you banned me for Rule #5 as if I was leaving, I was saying I was taking a break from the forums, not saying I am leaving. When you banned me for posting for Hydralisk it was somewhat reasonable. Hydralisk keeps getting keys and coming back to the forums, he should be coming back pretty soon again too. I just made a minor update for his monster topic.
All those bans sound legitimate.
Doesn't matter what tony was doing, if you were an alt you deserved the ban (before the key system came in obviously)
You should have just taken your break instead of posting it, all that shows is that you wanted attention ("please don't go we love you bawww")
Being banned for posting for a banned user is fair enough, like you said. They lost their right to post for a reason.

And hydralisk coming back doesn't mean stuff anymore. anybody can come back if they buy a new key, there's no ban for alts.

OP got banned.

Again.
Where?

I think with alts is that once you have had 3 or more, then any ban on your next alt is perma.

I think with alts is that once you have had 3 or more, then any ban on your next alt is perma.
Which is stupid, I don't understand why it can't just be-

nvm.

Badspot just gets more money.

i dont ever remember badspot having such a specific rule

as far as i remember (being banned for having alts and all), after the first account was permad, any subsequent alt was also permad once you either admitted it or they found out who you were

every so often people would ask to come back or badspot would give them another chance (or wouldn't notice/care), but i dont know about that 3 rule

I made up the 3 idk. I know alts dont get multiple chances like originals usually do

I made up the 3 idk. I know alts dont get multiple chances like originals usually do
doesn't really matter now that a key = a chance

It's not an excess of immature people, it's a lack of mature players.
Little kids are attracted to this game because lego, and would instantly get it the second they can.
People on other forums have said that they think $20 is a bit steep.

Where?

Silent ban. He had furry research database links in his sig.

He stole my name, Tits McGee. Ban him instantly! Seriously that was my steam name for a while.

I should've been there.

But I was there when I was on Red Army and getting spawnkilled by PainKiller!

I kinda agree with ya.

By the way my BL name is Pineapple.

:cookieMonster: