Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.

Author Topic: Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.  (Read 8425 times)

90% of the persistent handicaps appear on deathmatch servers
90% of the complaining comes from deathmatch servers
90% of the time that otherwise cool people act like richardheads it's on deathmatch servers
you misspelled "Family RP"

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 
lol how could i have missed this

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap?  
You banned my Belogna account unjustly. You banned me for being an alt while you let Lord Tony run around pissing people off in the forums. I will admit I acted stupid a couple years ago as Cdog1st, but that ban was also misinterpreted, you banned me for Rule #5 as if I was leaving, I was saying I was taking a break from the forums, not saying I am leaving. When you banned me for posting for Hydralisk it was somewhat reasonable. Hydralisk keeps getting keys and coming back to the forums, he should be coming back pretty soon again too. I just made a minor update for his monster topic.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:21:46 AM by Ceist »

You make a whole topic for that?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:45:44 PM by Sylvanor »

if I got the mini-nuke legitmately i would have used it. you spawned it yourself. I fail to see your point.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:45:04 PM by Sylvanor »

if i had it spawned i wouldn't use it. i don't like ruining other peoples fun just to pat myself on the back. making this topic wasn't just mainly about the server, it's also about other servers that have the same attitude on it. you're so stupid.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.
On one hand, conformity.
On the other, identity.

I act like an idiot all the time, but my friends know I am really smart.

You're the best badspot. In fact you already were and will always be.
Pfft.

i don't like ruining other peoples fun just to pat myself on the back.
I do

suck ups everywhere.

jorgur's, like many “popular” servers, has always had terrible adminstration. not very surprising.

suck ups everywhere.

jorgur's, like many “popular” servers, has always had terrible adminstration. not very surprising.
suckups is what makes everything more pathetic.

if i had it spawned i wouldn't use it. i don't like ruining other peoples fun just to pat myself on the back.
I do.

I do.
Then you're a really stuffty admin.
Let me add you to my list of people who should never be admin, you're the second member!
Sylvanor, FFSO

^^^^
@ ffso + sylvanor

Let's watch this topic for people who can't comprehend what an administrator is supposed to do.

Administrating is a job. If you cannot be professional on the job, you're fired.
If you do not want to be professional on the job, then quit, I don't want you on my team.
Don't get me wrong, you can be professional and still richard around, but if you're abusing your privlages(holy forget) (which are there to help you DO your job) then you should be fired.
If you're an administrator in a game, and you want to play the game you're working with, let someone know, they might temporarily demote you, or cover for you while you don't bother administrating. This is OK.

If, for some ungodly reason, you can't have fun unless you're abusing, you are a forgeted up individual, and I will probably ban you.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:27:45 PM by Lugnut1206 »