Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.

Author Topic: Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.  (Read 8719 times)

Yeah yeah yeah, "might does not make right!".

I don’t approve of it, but it’s still damn funny. He can build well.

Did you really just notice this?

BL has always been filled with tards, it's just that we were younger before and were tards ourselves.

Host server, ban tards.

I grow sick at the people who right away jump on Badspot like he's a god and take every word he says right.
I mean it's one thing that he's speaking truth, it's another that he could post 'you all r gay' and you would all fall for it.
 Ontopic though, I agree, Blockland is filling up, or at least their act is failing more.

I find it funny how people here literally jump straight to the forums the very moment something or someone offends them, as opposed to paying attention to the person's history of being a douchenozzle

I mean somehow I managed to literally run a roulette script that banned people completely at random on Diggy's old Metropolis server and nobody gave two stuffs but WHOA LOOK OUT SOMEONE IS KILLING PEOPLE IN AN UNFAIR WAY ON A ~DEATHMATCH~ SERVER

Whoa

Guys whoa I just realized

90% of the persistent handicaps appear on deathmatch servers
90% of the complaining comes from deathmatch servers
90% of the time that otherwise cool people act like richardheads it's on deathmatch servers

We should get rid of deathmatching it's clearly the problem

-bias-
That's very bias. That's almost like saying every family rp server generates idiots which is true
So maybe deathmatches bring on the less bright crowd, but you can widen your views to the other places, family rps, or free admin servers, all those other places.

Unless he has alts
Quote from: Blonga
I'm an alt of Cdog1st. Since then my in-game name has changed multiple times.
Cdog1st
Christopher M. Taylor
Saint Christopher
Demonic Christopher (don't make fun of me!)
Ceist (current and final)

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 
Sig'D

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 
Sig'd

Made my day even though it's only 30 minutes into the day.

I wonder how many of Badspots saying have been 'sig'd'

ALL OF THEM

It's because of his position.
If any other member would have said that, nobody would have cared. ;)

I grow sick at the people who right away jump on Badspot like he's a god and take every word he says right.
I mean it's one thing that he's speaking truth, it's another that he could post 'you all r gay' and you would all fall for it.
 Ontopic though, I agree, Blockland is filling up, or at least their act is failing more.
envy