Author Topic: received my grades today  (Read 2081 times)

we don't have e's in the american grade system, of course we wouldn't know what it means in swedish grade systems
There are E's in some private schools.  But basically anything below a B- is bad.

No, he told me over steam.

"Inspector Flubbman: F is fail
Inspector Flubbman: E is good
Inspector Flubbman: D is good+
Inspector Flubbman: C is very good
Inspector Flubbman: B is very good+
Inspector Flubbman: A is top notch"
So anyone who get's an "F" is really bad then...

There are E's in some private schools.  But basically anything below a B- is bad.
So anyone who get's an "F" is really bad then...
pretty much, yes. if you get an F you either tried to get one, failed all tests or you never came to class ever

I now know why you know better english than me :c

How long are your classes?

Inspector Flubbman: A is top notch"
OH I GET IT CAUSE NOTCH IS FROM SWEDEN AND SO IS FLUBBMAN AND THE GRADES IN SWEDEN ARE GOOD AND MINECRAFT IS GOOD SO IS THE CREATOR OHOHOHO

I don't understand anything of your system, I only know A is good and F is bad
My school just uses numbers.

pretty much, yes. if you get an F you either tried to get one, failed all tests or you never came to class ever
Ok so basically you have to really try to get an F.  I don't get it, in America it's more like "if you so much as get less than 65% of the material right then you fail", which makes sense.

i was in a private school when i was little and we didn't have E's
instead we had O's for outstanding

in the netherlands you just have 1 to 10 grades.
this is a lot easier than "E F D YFHJMGFXDJNMIKV?GJGF HURRRRRRRRR"

my school system doesn't allow kids to get Fs, they only get 50% lowest
also in my school system you would be a handicap
good thing you're in sweden

my school system doesn't allow kids to get Fs, they only get 50% lowest
also in my school system you would be a handicap
good thing you're in sweden
can i go to your school?

i was in a private school when i was little and we didn't have E's
instead we had O's for outstanding
Not all private schools are the same.  Each private school is usually its own private business.

Ok so basically you have to really try to get an F.  I don't get it, in America it's more like "if you so much as get less than 65% of the material right then you fail", which makes sense.

each school subject has a series of "goals", which later on decides your grade. but if i get A's on all goals except maybe one, i get a C or a D perhaps which was not the case before the government decided to switch from the "IG, G, VG, MVG" to the "A, B, C, D, E, F" grades. i really don't really understand but i can't really say i care either.

German grade system :

1  - very good
2  - good
3  - not bad
4  - eh good enough
5  - failure
6  - epic failure

In my state there are 3 major different kind of schools which I'm not going to name but at least explain their purposes :
One school is for the rather intelligent students ( I am on this one) , one is for the average good students and one for the rather dumb / super lazy students.
Now since I am on the hardest and best school it's even more difficult to get good grades for me.
As far as I know you need 97% of the possible points in an exam in order to get a 1 which is like almost impossible for most students in my grade ( including myself) because nobody even loving cares. Oh and just that you know most people are still handicaps on my school and I have no idea how they actually manage to not get degraded into a lower school.