Author Topic: The Official Christian Clan (a place where God is welcome)  (Read 5839 times)

Probably not going to be popular.......Blockland's motto should be "The World of Atheists"

you just joined the forum, and already you're proving to be a nuisance.

you just joined the forum, and already you're proving to be a nuisance.

You are obviously not welcome so back off dude

You are obviously not welcome so back off dude

i have nothing against christians, but -

Blockland's motto should be "The World of Atheists"

- that is what will cause problems.

i was starting to think you were a troll, due to the fact you were posting lots of suggestion threads about things that already exist. i get that you were new, but usually new people don't do that. all i'm saying is that if you want a religion clan, you should not bash on other beliefs.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:58:46 PM by Sami2ss »

amen brother there are 2 many people here that dont bear the gift of jesus....... LIFE
(its funny because my name is mega bear so i bear the gift of jesus (life) really good)

I've seen family rp clans, brony clans, and even school rp clans. This is worse than them all.

OP is worst troll 2012

1/10 got me to post

I'm pretty sure everything has been said
I know that there are plenty of Christians here, but seriously, you're obviously the initiator of any argument that now occurs.

I've seen family rp clans, brony clans, and even school rp clans. This is worse than them all.
There was a clan like this back then.
Don't know what happened to it, but I know it didn't go down in flames.
also, x if you had noticed, all the other clans had layouts.

Might want to make one, just saying.

Blockland's motto should be "The World of Atheists"
Yep it should. C'mon! You din't need a group like this. And who are you to be saying THAT?

10 bucks says not 1 event is attended by 1 person, or even held.

I agree with this.  Come back with a real plan then we will take you seriously.

amen brother there are 2 many people here that dont bear the gift of jesus....... LIFE
(its funny because my name is mega bear so i bear the gift of jesus (life) really good)

Nice!  Too bad nobody understands it, or hate it.  Blockland is the cusser hangout which I think is pretty sad.

I think that clan was headed by BlockCop, who just started back up on Blockland yesterday.  I friended him and I will try to ask him to help me out with the clan.

I'm pretty sure everything has been said
I know that there are plenty of Christians here, but seriously, you're obviously the initiator of any argument that now occurs.

I start arguments when people cuss at me. Generally I ignore anyone else who cusses.