Blockland Trivia

Author Topic: Blockland Trivia  (Read 18874 times)

Except for Windows XP users, in first-person, the alarm emote will murder the Blockland user's ears.
this was why i stopped playing
nah but its annoying af

did you know that Badspot made a modeling mistake in the bedroom:
There is a hollow section in the wall behind the bed that a blocko could fit in but a 1x1 brick cannot it was bigger than i remember.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5z9IUOG-DU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL5ED398110638A887

go to 0:38 for proof
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:28:14 PM by zmaster »

did you know that Badspot made a modeling mistake in the bedroom:
There is a hollow section in the wall behind the bed that a blocko could fit in but a 1x1 brick cannot
Pictures please.

This makes no sense because when you define a function it overwrites any existing with the same name

You can't overwrite engine functions.

This makes no sense because when you define a function it overwrites any existing with the same name
run this in console:

function echo(){}

Whenever a mod has a backdoor admin exploit Badspot makes it so the function doesn't work at all. "ServerCmdTogAdmin" is a default function in Blockland that does nothing so Iban can't get admin on servers using his mod. "ServerCmdGiGiGi" was added in 2010 after Azjherben released a mod with a backdoor.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=109888.0

In short, these functions are the "Crap-Ons" of functions.

Blockland and Tribes 2 both use the same engine.
Therefore, skiing works in Blockland. (Try it - Hold space as you go down a hill, you gain stufftons of speed)
Yet, amusingly, Not one Tribes tdm has been made to this day.

Blockland and Tribes 2 both use the same engine.
Therefore, skiing works in Blockland. (Try it - Hold space as you go down a hill, you gain stufftons of speed)
Yet, amusingly, Not one Tribes tdm has been made to this day.
I thought that was some weird trick I found :O

Huh well now I know what Im going to do in the Slopes.

I thought that was some weird trick I found :O

Huh well now I know what Im going to do in the Slopes.
Get your kicks before v21 comes out.

Get your kicks before v21 comes out.
its probably not called v21

If you go to far away from the spawn in a slate map you can swim in the ground. True/False?

If you go to far away from the spawn in a slate map you can swim in the ground. True/False?
true.

While a miniscale player, jet crouching into a wall allows you to go through with ease.

50/50.

you do fall through, but you can't swim in it. you just fall down.