Author Topic: Doctor Doodler's (Only!)TerraFirmaCraft Minecraft Server(No Whitelist!) -offline  (Read 8315 times)

http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/download/

rules:
Don't be a big starfish
Don't majorly destroy someones base, raiding is allowed
No cheating!
Don't use any mods other than terrafirmacraft, optifine is allowed
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:22:49 PM by ? »

pfffthaha banning for smart moving forget this stuff

pfffthaha banning for smart moving forget this stuff

"what, I cant use an unfair advantage nobody else is using, and that can cause glitches? forget you!"

it counts as cheating in my book, if i recommended use of it(which i dont) then i'd let you use it, but feel free to join one of the many other blocklander hosted tfc servers

"what, I cant use an unfair advantage nobody else is using, and that can cause glitches? forget you!"

it counts as cheating in my book, if i recommended use of it(which i dont) then i'd let you use it, but feel free to join one of the many other blocklander hosted tfc servers
the only unfair advantage would be being able to climb over 3 block high ledges since that's the only thing that works efficiently online, and i think using an edited sprint would get you kicked automatically for going too fast. double-tapping W is easier anyway.

the glitches it can cause only happen to the player.

but hey, you have a problem with it, i won't come to your server. simple as that.

>waste 5 minutes getting an ore
>ore is useless

wooooooooooo

the only unfair advantage would be being able to climb over 3 block high ledges since that's the only thing that works efficiently online, and i think using an edited sprint would get you kicked automatically for going too fast. double-tapping W is easier anyway.

the glitches it can cause only happen to the player.

but hey, you have a problem with it, i won't come to your server. simple as that.
OK so you just gave me another reason NOT to allow it

have you tested it extensively?

alright, that works
saves me the trouble of banning you

bump. i have band practice from 2 to like 7 today. host soonnnn

bump. i have band practice from 2 to like 7 today. host soonnnn

okay

i'm soooooo booooooored...

send an angry letter to the mod maker

send an angry letter to the mod maker
why? is the mod not working?

why? is the mod not working?

you said the mod was boring, send an angry letter to the maker of the mod complaining about it

you said the mod was boring, send an angry letter to the maker of the mod complaining about it
i didn't say the mod was boring, i said i was bored.