I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10487 times)

Way to not loving respond to the message calling your apology insincere.
What?

my respect for you is 0.01/10. Don't just make a topic, I want you to actually change, not just say you will.

my respect for you is 0.01/10. Don't just make a topic, I want you to actually change, not just say you will.
Im trying to.

NOEDIT:

Trying is basically failing, doing, however, is a different thing.

don't try do
Thats why I'm opening my Server back up. And not going to pull crap on the forums.

You have dug a very deep hole, im not one to hold a grudge but people can change just dont forget up again

You have dug a very deep hole, im not one to hold a grudge but people can change just dont forget up again
I know I have. Thank you, And I know. I won't.

"I'm sorry" is just another part of a cycle. Next will be "why aren't you guys forgiving me" then will go right back to idiocracy and rage

"I'm sorry" is just another part of a cycle. Next will be "why aren't you guys forgiving me" then will go right back to idiocracy and rage
No. I won't. If you guys still don't forgive me I'm still going to keep trying until i get it right.

Small list of suggestions man, might want to read them.

Make a list of things people have said about you, mostly "flaws". I'm not talking about complete and total insults though.
This may seem frustrating at first, but after a while, some things people may have said might be true.
After a while, figure out how to fix it.
I've been told once or twice something I didn't want to hear about myself, and after realizing so, I tried to fix it.

If someone ticks you off or insults you, or if a game isn't going the way you want, just get up and leave the computer.
Focus on something else less complicated like TV or something along those lines, then come back and if the problem can be fixed, take your time and figure it out, or if it can't, just ignore it and leave it alone.

Seeing as how the entire forums is angry at you, I'd try to just...keep in touch, not so much constant posting like a normal user but just touching up on things.

Try to think before you post. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Think out how a situation would play out before it even begins.

Small list of suggestions man, might want to read them.

Make a list of things people have said about you, mostly "flaws". I'm not talking about complete and total insults though.
This may seem frustrating at first, but after a while, some things people may have said might be true.
After a while, figure out how to fix it.
I've been told once or twice something I didn't want to hear about myself, and after realizing so, I tried to fix it.

If someone ticks you off or insults you, or if a game isn't going the way you want, just get up and leave the computer.
Focus on something else less complicated like TV or something along those lines, then come back and if the problem can be fixed, take your time and figure it out, or if it can't, just ignore it and leave it alone.

Seeing as how the entire forums is angry at you, I'd try to just...keep in touch, not so much constant posting like a normal user but just touching up on things.

Try to think before you post. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Think out how a situation would play out before it even begins.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

No. I won't. If you guys still don't forgive me I'm still going to keep trying until i get it right.

Again, don't "Try" just post if you're being helpful or you have a question. don't troll.

Trying is failing, "Do" is what you need to do.

Again, don't "Try" just post if you're being helpful or you have a question. don't troll.

Trying is failing, "Do" is what you need to do.
And thats where your wrong. Trying is not Failing. And you are  right. I need to 'Do'.

Also. Im not Trolling. :/