I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10551 times)

we're not preventing him from doing anything
people being negative towards you after you've forgeted them around multiple times is natural and he should expect it. if he can't cope with that (after bringing it on himself), then he should just leave the forums and not come back until he's more mature.
Your argument appears, at least to me, that you're suggesting that he should be forgiven hands-down disregarding his past.

However, one must still connsider the persons past prior to forgiveness.
Once you've forgiven them, the past becomes irrelevant, due to the nature of forgiveness.
Sounds like an all around misunderstanding.
Let me clear it up:
My personal opinion is that he has changed.
He knows that there will be quite a bit of negative feedback, and he can and has handled it just fine.
I thought 75% of the people her were saying that he should not be forgiven period, I was wrong on that I guess.
I think glass should be given time to show people that he's changed, and I also think that if people want him to change for the better, they need to not purposely not provoke him (not implying any of you are, but many people have before).

I think glass should be given time to show people that he's changed
I believe we all do.

I don't know why he can't leave blockland for like a month, then come back and change

my respect for you is 0.01/10. Don't just make a topic, I want you to actually change, not just say you will.
but then.....
why did you think eussours was a coolbro?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

(im ignoring glass, he's a handicap)

(im ignoring glass, he's a handicap)
thats alot coming from you

i'm willing to forgive glass if he actually shows improvment.

Why is it that all of a sudden tons of people are eager to forgive?  The only reason you guys are commending him is because he was able to dismiss people by saying "I understand".

If that’s maturity, then forget my life. I could easily do what he’s doing too.

I accept your apology, but I’m not loving commending you for maturity. seriously,  wtf

Why is it that all of a sudden tons of people are eager to forgive?  The only reason you guys are commending him is because he was able to dismiss people by saying "I understand".

If that’s maturity, then forget my life. I could easily do what he’s doing too.

I accept your apology, but I’m not loving commending you for maturity. seriously,  wtf
"I understand"

glass is still a handicap, but atleast he's making a u-turn..........................................

...............in a dragster

hope OP is banned
Why he has have done nothing wrong doesn't mean that he couldn't

I believe you were quoted previously in a drama topic saying "now all i do is ruin other peoples fun." A simply apology does not fix stuff like that.

Alright good. We would be better as a community if people didn't troll and hate each other. I'm looking forward to this change.

It still surprises me how he can't capitalize properly