I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10614 times)

You still havent answered my question. How come we gave boltster chances but not glass this time?
You see how you make no sense?

Jacky,  I’m all for being "kind" and giving people chances,  but this is not the case. It’s okay for people to be skeptical about his authenticity.
by the way I don’t really think you’re a bitch

Jacky,  I’m all for being "kind" and giving people chances,  but this is not the case. It’s okay for people to be skeptical about his authenticity.
by the way I don’t really think you’re a bitch

Im sorry for attacking you <33

You still havent answered my question. How come we gave boltster chances but not glass this time?
Boltster hasn't apologized over a thread immediately when returning from his handicap parade.

What does this have anything to do with Boltster?

Because Boltster isn't stupid enough to launch loving ddos attacks on servers and then think he can get away with it.
Glass has done so much loving stupid stuff that is without a single doubt absolutely unforgivable.

Because Boltster isn't stupid enough to launch loving ddos attacks on servers and then think he can get away with it.
Glass has done so much loving stupid stuff that is without a single doubt absolutely unforgivable.
So has boltster. Yet you forgave him:
Boltster hasn't apologized over a thread immediately when returning from his handicap parade.

What does this have anything to do with Boltster?
so you hate glass over a loving APOLOGY thread? holy stuff!!

You don't UNDERSTAND
He's done stupid stuff before, and then he's come back and apologized, then went right back to doing stupid stuff! He's done it FIVE TIMES

So has boltster. Yet you forgave him:so you hate glass over a loving APOLOGY thread? holy stuff!!
Did I say that?

I don't hate him but I don't forgive him for his stupid actions.
I will if he actually showed us how he changed.
That takes time though, you shouldn't even be forgiving him yet until he proves it.

forget it. Youre right. I just have a feeling he may be serious this time...
Im sorry for attacking anybody. I was wrong.

forget it. Youre right. I just have a feeling he may be serious this time...
Im sorry for attacking anybody. I was wrong.

Jesus Christ you took your sweet time until you finally realized he literally hasn't shown us anything.

It's the same as all the other times.
We just have to wait and see, maybe this time he might.

Nobot is right. There is no real point in arguing. We just need to wait.
If he will be a richard again, he will get his friend's account banned. I feel sorry for his friend already, though.

Ill give him 2-3 weeks.

Nobot is right. There is no real point in arguing. We just need to wait.
If he will be a richard again, he will get his friend's account banned. I feel sorry for his friend already, though.
Even if he does come back and change, people still might not forgive im.
It's all in the persons personally feelings toward him.

Glass has done some forgeted up things so I don't know if people would forgive him so easily.

yeah what's the deal with bolty?  who is he and why is he always so pissed off?