I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10559 times)

Im using a Friends account he's letting me use for this Apology and for my Server Topic. Until I buy my new one.

Anyway, I wanted to say I am sincerely Sorry for everything I have done the Community.

I will not be acting Immature anymore or anything. And I know this isn't just a Simple Apology Fix. But I want the Forums and my friends to know I'm sorry for what I have done. And hopefully some of you might forgive me.

Im going to try to sweep up my shattered reputation and Rebuild it. I will even try to start up my Trench Wars again. This time. I will not Abuse my Administration powers, Cheat, Etc. I will also be open to ideas instead of just blocking everyone else with my stubbornness.

As I already said. Im Sorry. And hopefully you can forgive me for my Actions toward all of you.

So you will be nice for about a week then go back to the way you were before?

Apology not accepted
I understand.

So you will be nice for about a week then go back to the way you were before?
No. Im really going to try to rebuild my Act.

I wonder where we've heard that before.

Good to hear that you've gotten a change of heart! <3

You may change but that still doesn't exempt you from your past actions.
I still have little respect for you.

gtfo
you've had enough "chances", you obviously shouldn't be in close conjunction to other functioning members of society.

Good to hear that you've gotten a change of heart! <3
Thank you.

You may change but that still doesn't exempt you from your past actions.
I still have little respect for you.
I understand.

gtfo
you've had enough "chances", you obviously shouldn't be in close conjunction to other functioning members of society.
I understand..

Prove it, don't just say you're going to change, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT MAN!

Not buying it. You've said you would chance, didn't, said you don't care about changing, and now you come back wanting to chance.
Go forget yourself.

Prove it, don't just say you're going to change, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT MAN!
I know.

Not buying it. You've said you would chance, didn't, said you don't care about changing, and now you come back wanting to chance.
Go forget yourself.
I understand That many people will still be very angry at me.. I didn't expect a ton of "Its alright" type of posts.

I figure it out, Glass is Obama in disguise. I'm afraid I'll need to see his birth certificate before I believe he is a good person.

I understand That many people will still be very angry at me.. I didn't expect a ton of "Its alright" type of posts.
Way to not loving respond to the message calling your apology insincere.