I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10365 times)

Why he has have done nothing wrong doesn't mean that he couldn't
he has have.....oops

I believe you were quoted previously in a drama topic saying "now all i do is ruin other peoples fun." A simply apology does not fix stuff like that.
destroyer said it, so it must be true.

this is going to get ugly

-some black guy

this is going to get ugly

-some black guy
what the hell is that?

I think this time glass might change, I forgive .

what the hell is that?

I think this time glass might change, I forgive .
well, who knows glass's plans, but for now, i'll give him a SLIGHT chance, like, a halfway open door

Here we are:

(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196604.0)
ok, i'll close the door, but, i won't lock it

ot:

maybe he changed?

naw, he's up to something

you know that your friends account can be banned for this right?

Definate no since you backstabbed me TWICE

your friend is gonna be mad glass!!!!!

Why is it that all of a sudden tons of people are eager to forgive?  The only reason you guys are commending him is because he was able to dismiss people by saying "I understand".

If that’s maturity, then forget my life. I could easily do what he’s doing too.

I accept your apology, but I’m not loving commending you for maturity. seriously,  wtf
That's not exactly my motive for giving him my thumbs up.

It's more of a check of reality that it's completely pointless and nonsensical to hold a grudge against someone in an online forum. I mean seriously? I can't even take half the people here seriously when they say things like "I DON'T FORGIVE YOU". What has Glass done to harm you? He spammed a little bit? idk. Whatever he did, I find it pointless to be legitimately upset at him for obvious reasons. It's just kinda funny how alot of you guys act as if Glass has done something to personally harm you and do something to ruin some aspect of your life that you can't forgive them lolol.

doesn't anybody remember how he tried to launch a ddos attack on some guy's server?
how can anyone forgive him after doing such a thing?
why isn't his key revoked yet?