Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10480 times)

You guys are heartless bastards.

everyone on the blockland forums

You guys are heartless bastards
i don't see how we are haertless like this:

I'm gonna have to agree with jacky, the forums tends to be bloodthirsty in cases like these.

You guys are loving richards. Internet respect? Really? loving dumbasses.

Im touched by glass' apology and that has led him into the next step of maturity. You guys are heartless bastards. I cant believe you cant even give him a loving week or 2 to redeem himself one last time.

Why dont you just stalk him like the creepy asses you are. Its people like you who corrupt this forum.

Glass i realize you were a forgetface In your time. And i know a sincere apology when i see one. I accept it.

You still dont have my full trust though. Youre gonna have to earn it.

Glass said he was going to change like what, 5 times now?
Has he changed after those times? No. He has not.
He just got 13 more dramas on his head and here we are in another "omg guise im sorree :((" topic, with people like you actually believing him. Glass will never change. Every time he says he does, he just proves the opposite.

You guys are loving richards. Internet respect? Really? loving dumbasses. lol

Im touched by glass' apology and that has led him into the next step of maturity. You guys are heartless bastards. I cant believe you cant even give him a loving week or 2 to redeem himself one last time. you seem to be forgetting that this is about the fifth time hes come back apologetic

Why dont you just stalk him like the creepy asses you are. Its people like you who corrupt this forum. okay, im sorry miss jacky, from now on ill always trust people no matter how big of an starfish they were multiple times before

Glass i realize you were a forgetface In your time. And i know a sincere apology when i see one. I accept it. are you a wizard that can detect emotions over the internet

1. K.

2. Maybe he actually changed this time? You dont know that.

3. Cant even return my response to that, lol.

4. Im gandalf the black

Im touched by glass' apology and that has led him into the next step of maturity. You guys are heartless bastards. I cant believe you cant even give him a loving week or 2 to redeem himself one last time.

Why dont you just stalk him like the creepy asses you are. Its people like you who corrupt this forum.

Glass i realize you were a forgetface In your time. And i know a sincere apology when i see one. I accept it.

Here, if you don't mind. I would just like to say that we gave him a chance, and he blew it.

Heres the thing. Werent we all idiots once?? Repetitive cycle or not, we changed right? Maybe glass finally realized his douchebaggery.

Heres the thing. Werent we all idiots once?? Repetitive cycle or not, we changed right? Maybe glass finally realized his douchebaggery.

Except we all were idiots when we were new, Glass has been here for quite a long while now and up until now he's still been an idiot.

Except we all were idiots when we were new, Glass has been here for quite a long while now and up until now he's still been an idiot.
So have you. So have i. Especially me. All of us have been idiots at some points even when we werent new.

Youre missing the point.

So have you. So have i. Especially me. All of us have been idiots at some points even when we werent new.

Youre missing the point.

He's saying that this is an ongoing problem. He's not new, so his idiocy is a true problem.

He's saying that this is an ongoing problem. He's not new, so his idiocy is a true problem.
Just like it was a problem when we were like glass?

Ok, for all of you 'lovey dovey' people who are saying "Oh come on! Second chance! Blah Blah!"
It isn't his second time.
He has done this several times.

About a week ago he was talking to TomTom when he said this.
Honestly, I don't see how he has changed at all.
He literally just came back and just created a topic pleading for peoples sympathy towards him.
He did that last time and the same thing happened on that topic that is happening on this one.
Most people don't forgive him but there are those few who do.

If he was smart he could have just come back and not posted a topic about it and just post normally.
Why do people need to know about your 'apology' that you have done before?
Did you truly think this would turn out well?

I honestly don't forgive him because:
1) He hasn't showed it.
2) He has done the same thing before.
3) People don't just change from the snap of their fingers and I doubt Glass would care enough to change.
4) I found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6Iak94-rM

I say give him a few weeks.
But I doubt he will truly change.
People are their own downfalls.
Do not even loving blame us for his stupidity.

He has done this before and he continued to be an idiot.
If he truly wanted to come back and be normal he shouldn't have made this thread.
What did he expect? Everything to go smoothly and forgive him? I highly doubt that.

He immediately returns and makes this thread which does not show any signs of changing his ways.
He needs to wait before rejoining the forums so fast and expecting us to forgive him.

People are their own downfalls.
Do not even loving blame us for his stupidity.

He has done this before and he continued to be an idiot.
If he truly wanted to come back and be normal he shouldn't have made this thread.
What did he expect? Everything to go smoothly and forgive him? I highly doubt that.

He immediately returns and makes this thread which does not show any signs of changing his ways.
He needs to wait before rejoining the forums so fast and expecting us to forgive him.
Im not blaming anything.
I agree it was stupid for him to make the thread, but dont you think by doing so shows the slightest bit of sincerity? Yes its attention whoring, but give him a loving break.

Im not blaming anything.
I agree it was stupid for him to make the thread, but dont you think by doing so shows the slightest bit of sincerity? Yes its attention whoring, but give him a loving break.
Give him a break?
We did, last time.
Not again.

He has done this before and e continued to be a jackass.
The only difference this time is now he made an apology thread.
It's basically like words on a paper, he needs to show us how he changed, not just tell us how he will.