I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10563 times)

Give him a break?
We did, last time.
Not again.

He has done this before and e continued to be a jackass.
The only difference this time is now he made an apology thread.
It's basically like words on a paper, he needs to show us how he changed, not just tell us how he will.
So we can give boltster a chance, but not glass?
No understandable logic, babe.

This is...

I don't know how to discribe

So we can give boltster chances, but not glass?

So we can give boltster a chance, but not glass?
We did give Glass a chance.
He forgeted it up already.

He immediately comes back after telling people how he doesn't care for his rep and he makes an apology thread.

That's like raping 5 children and 5 hours later saying how you are going to change.

He should have waited it out and to me it just seems like he is just throwing out things he wants us to hear.
He needs to show us, not just tell us, babe.

We did give Glass a chance.
He forgeted it up already.

He immediately comes back after telling people how he doesn't care for his rep and he makes an apology thread.

That's like raping 5 children and 5 hours later saying how you are going to change.

He should have waited it out and to me it just seems like he is just throwing out things he wants us to hear.
He needs to show us, not just tell us, babe.
It doesnt seem like you gave him a chance. You blatantly attacked him.

It doesnt seem like you gave him a chance. You blatantly attacked him.
I blatantly attacked him?

Ok why don't you explain to us how he has changed besides just immediately coming back and telling us he is going to change like last time.
Please, enlighten me.

Ok why don't you explain to us how he has changed besides just immediately coming back and telling us he is going to change like last time.
Please, enlighten me.
Holy stuff. Im not loving saying that you dense forget.
Ive done all i can to "enlighten" you.

You cant go around saying "o lolol glas is dum he not gona change lolllol" you dont know that. He'll change eventually. Instead of putting him down, encourage him. And if he does change itll show you were wrong.

Please, enlighten me.
all my this.

seriously, he could be faking this act.

You cant go around saying "o lolol glas is dum he not gona change lolllol" you dont know that. He'll change eventually. Instead of putting him down, encourage him. And if he does change itll show you were wrong.
Stop it with this change bullstuff.

I’ll believe it when I loving see it.

Stop it with this change bullstuff.

I’ll believe it when I loving see it.
Well then keep your motherloving head down and do that instead of flame the stuff out of him.

Well then keep your motherloving head down and do that instead of flame the stuff out of him.
Stfu I’ll do what I want, bitch.

Dense forget?
You are the dense forget here.

You believe him when he hasn't showed us stuff except his 'word'.
Of course if he acts normal after a couple more weeks I will have forgiven him, but he just came back, seriously.

I don't forgive someone who acts stupid and right away wants someone to forgive them.
You have no evidence of him changing, shut the hell up with the "change" bullstuff.

Just like it was a problem when we were like glass?

Are you even reading anything or what?

Dense forget?
You are the dense forget here.

You believe him when he hasn't showed us stuff except his 'word'.
Of course if he acts normal after a couple more weeks I will have forgiven him, but he just came back, seriously.

I don't forgive someone who acts stupid and right away wants someone to forgive them.
You have no evidence of him changing, shut the hell up with the "change" bullstuff.
Evidence provided by OP.
No im not the dense forget. You have forgotten how he still doesnt have my full trust. Im just defending him againt your bullstuff.

Are you even reading anything or what?
Jacky is obviously defending Glass because she has some sort of 'faith' for him.

He hasn't shown us stuff and if he does end up being handicapped again you should feel very bad.
We have to conclude that he won't change because he has done this before.

Period.

Evidence provided by OP.
No im not the dense forget. You have forgotten how he still doesnt have my full trust. Im just defending him againt your bullstuff.
So he gives us his 'word'. Seriously how is that even enough proof to show he has changed?
He did that last time and he continued to be a jackass.

No you are dense.
You defend him when he has no proof of changing except his 'words'.

Words are anything. He needs to show us.