Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10602 times)

yeah what's the deal with bolty?  who is he and why is he always so pissed off?
Hes an Aussie hothead who likes to insult for reasons unknown

Hes an Aussie hothead who likes to insult for reasons unknown
no previous accounts...?

cuz like, he seems to know a good deal about the forum's history

no previous accounts...?

cuz like, he seems to know a good deal about the forum's history
Lots of prev account like 3 or 4

yeah what's the deal with bolty?  who is he and why is he always so pissed off?
yeah uhm. I yelled at him one time and you said I needed a tampon,  so forget you.

flip flopper

Lots of prev account like 3 or 4

yeah uhm. I yelled at him one time and you said I needed a tampon,  so forget you.

flip flopper
lol.  i'm not saying he's a horrible person who can never be right.  i do remember you were going on arguing for pages and pages

All boltster related names except 1 of them.
(i think)

lol.  i'm not saying he's a horrible person who can never be right.  i do remember you were going on arguing for pages and pages
I argued for 2 pages and then Boltster said I had girl problems,  so forget me for getting angry.

no. screw you.

I argued for 2 pages and then Boltster said I had girl problems,  so forget me for getting angry.

no. screw you.
mmk fine.  i'm going to stop talking about bolty because this is Glass's "apology topic"

Most likely 'Bolty' will come into this thread and argue against what we have against him. Lol.

I have never really gotten into an argument with him but I have heard his voice on Skype.
Me, Eussorus and him were in a Skype call.
He has this lovey Australian deep voice and he told Eussorus off lol.

He seems badass but sometimes overly insulting.

Hey nobot, would this count as some proof?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196862.0
(look at what wound posted)

Hey nobot, would this count as some proof?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196862.0
(look at what wound posted)
Proof of what?
We still need to wait to determine if Glass really changed.
That's the first I have seen of him that Glass actually acts mature and not stupid.

Glass has done the opposite plenty of times.

Jacky, how about I stuff on your face, then wipe it. How exactly would you feel? Not so good, eh?

Same way some of us here feel when our great forgetin' pal, Glass goes around stuffting on peoples faces, and getting away with it. You're protecting someone who's very unintelligent and extremely stupid. If I were you, I'd quit your bullstuff and stop helping Glass did his hole, all you're doing is hurting yourself. He's made so many mistakes, accounts, and stupid little trench sandbox topics we've lost desire to even respect this guy.

So just calm your yourself, put down your weapon, and quit fighting, it's no use.

You may change but that still doesn't exempt you from your past actions.
I still have little respect for you.

is it bad I don't see a problem with glass