No graphics card?

Author Topic: No graphics card?  (Read 1400 times)

(this is my other pc not my main one)

As shown:

d00d, h0w y0uz run t3h !n73rw3bz !n c010r?

i have a graphics card.

I just can't install any drivers because it says its not the right one

(its a Nvidia )

lucky im only going to use this one for hentai and other.."things"

That's because it's integrated, and you have an old or unpopular chipset.

1. its not intergrated.
2. yes its old but thats never stopped it before the hd erased itself X_X

Are you downloading the correct driver from nVidia's site that states that it supports that card exactly to the last number and letter of the model?

I've never had issues with nVidia cards and drivers. Been working with them for years, even the old ones... ATI are the ones that always gave me to issues!

duedsmy dxdiag says theres no card =/

What does the the physical card say, you hopeless noob?

duedsmy dxdiag says theres no card =/
One more post till you get 5000.
What does the the physical card say, you hopeless noob?
I bet his GFX card's info got removed....

$20 says he was looking at naughty web pages, so his parents took away the graphics card.

I remember when I was younger, my mother would take the mouse or keyboard, never both, ironically I only need one or the other to use a PC.

But in all seriousness, Tails, cut the power to your PC, open the case, take you card out, read what it says. I'm guessing you are downloading the wrong driver for the card. Also, make sure you're downloading the driver for your OS.

Also, install and run this program: http://www.cpuid.com/pcwizard.php (Link top-left)
Go into the graphics/display section, see if it shows what it is installed as the graphics card.
(This program also will tell you EVERYTHING you could possibly want to know about you PC, aside from a few things, but those are irrelevant.

No i sorted it.

the graphics card fell out of the slot X_X

You couldn't tell that your screen was a bit different?

No i sorted it.

the graphics card fell out of the slot X_X

Some how I don't believe you, and then again, from what I read from you, I do believe you... I-D, 10, T errors happen a lot, and are bound to recur for than once...