0 (0%)
WHO DOSNT????
0 (0%)
who dose?
0 (0%)
PIE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: deleted content plz delete  (Read 1436 times)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:00:57 PM by Toney »

Where's that "cant tell if troll or serious" picture when you need it?
Seriously, I've been looking for an eventing clan for ages, I was seriously hoping we'd seen the last of the trolling in this section.

hello, and I made a clan called Epic Eventers clan (EEC) to be in the clan you need to pass this:
                                                      ING:
                                                     BL_ID:
                                             do you know VCE?:
                                    have you made a succesful bot?:
                    have you made a succesful drawbridge with events?:
                                      Have you made a TV with channels?:
                               Have you made a programmable computer?:

If you answered YES to atleast 3 of the questions you could join.

I doubt you could even make 1 of those qualifications regarding the 'successful bot'

Where's that "cant tell if troll or serious" picture when you need it?
Seriously, I've been looking for an eventing clan for ages, I was seriously hoping we'd seen the last of the trolling in this section.
sorry, im ganna out a pic up soon... And no, its not a troll.

I mak TV gud wid rd, gren, and blu channels.

I doubt you could even make 1 of those qualifications regarding the 'successful bot'
i can make a bot, drawbridge, VCE, TV. You thought I would out up Questions that I dint know?.

i can make a bot, drawbridge, VCE, TV. You thought I would out up Questions that I dint know?.
Programmable computer?

Make a calculator without VCE. Just default events.

Make a calculator without VCE. Just default events.
thats not diffucult at all, that would just take forever.

let me guess the original poster doesn't know how to make a drawbridge, a bot, a tv or a computer. he wants us to teach him.

legit. what do you think?

let me guess the original poster doesn't know how to make a drawbridge, a bot, a tv or a computer. he wants us to teach him.

legit. what do you think?
If he can't make a bot I feel sorry for him

ugm ur a_n epic eventr right mister toney stork

how to spawn vehicle

layout?
Organization?
Information?
About?

have you made a succesful bot?:                     What do you call a 'succesful bot'
                    have you made a succesful drawbridge with events?:        Are you serious      name Brick ~ disappear
                                      Have you made a TV with channels?:             You mean click the remote it turns rainbow, click again it turns blue, click it turns green...
                               Have you made a programmable computer?:         Takes too long