0 (0%)
yes
4 (12.5%)
of corse
0 (0%)
who dosn't?
17 (53.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: minecraft game-mode (closed)  (Read 2127 times)

A minecraft gamemode, like survival, you can see your health, your food, and your EX. but not ALL the same, you need to cut down trees like in minecraft, but that lets you access brown blocks, then you mine to access gray blocks and so on, you can make armour, and all that. And randomly spawning AI mobs. I play minecraft, and i play blockland, so i wondered, "what would BL and MC be mixed?" And no, i don't know how to script...
Also, can you make it 10 minutes or something like that and almost 10 minutes of night. And also, maybe randomly spawning AI rendermen at night?(you don't have to have this, I just though it would be fun)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:02:18 AM by Toney »

DRPG doesn't have blocks that are mineable like in minecraft, nor does it have hunger, or day/night cycles.

Siba and port were working on a server like this.

DRPG doesn't have blocks that are mineable like in minecraft, nor does it have hunger, or day/night cycles.
DRPG has both of those things except the day night cycle

DRPG has both of those things except the day night cycle
Has small bricks to mine from, but not blocks.
But like I said.
Siba and Port were working on this, and there is a chance they will NOT release it.
And don't you dare bump that topic.

Oh I totally don't work on it or anything

out of curiousity why dont you just go play minecraft?!

out of curiousity why dont you just go play minecraft?!

Because, he just has to bring different games into blockland. It may also be that his computer cannot handle minecraft. Hell most can't.

i have no ***** idea what happened yesterday but i was on my server and i had default weapons/items with exception of: dup, fill can, SAG
then latter me and my friend started to screw around and i found this

The Item was called "Bucket"

it appears to be a weapon that shoot a water projectile?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:14:09 AM by Tic-toc26 »

Because, he just has to bring different games into blockland. It may also be that his computer cannot handle minecraft. Hell most can't.
its not that, my brother plays the only computer that can handle minecraft, so i want something like minecraft in blockland on THIS computer. So ya...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:47:10 PM by Toney »

i have no ***** idea what happened yesterday but i was on my server and i had default weapons/items with exception of: dup, fill can, SAG
then latter me and my friend started to screw around and i found this

The Item was called "Bucket"

it appears to be a weapon that shoot a water projectile?
Fire mod made by someone, forgot who it was.
Had a hose too.

Fire mod made by someone, forgot who it was.
Had a hose too.
nvm its firefight
i thought the person who made that ment HALO firefight
slayer HALO
not assassin's creed, fire fighers any othe bogus