setro2 and caxto- General idiots

Author Topic: setro2 and caxto- General idiots  (Read 2921 times)

First of all about caxto.
Caxto is being really dumb lately. He made an awful decal and then made and equally awful decal that was copy pasted and stolen form another guy who canto has not revealed the name of.
he tries to act very hard and cool and general flames a topic if he doesn't like it.

Second of all setro2
Most of his posts are idiotic and he is a real douche. He makes awful decals and colorsets and calls them "Useful". He also creates spam out of bricks and really spams up Badspot's Block Party. On the forums he does this exactly the same but on a larger scale.\

He makes DM's that fail and only has one supporter "ScratchTheEpicSpaceDude" or Saxaphone.

He also has a reputation form comeback drama. If someone makes a drama about him he makes a drama about them which basically says "You made a drama about me, whole forums shall now hate you"

He also makes lot of dramas including ones where a host has banned him because of his forum reputation or because he is messing around and spamming

I hope you agree

I really dislike you at some momments.
IS it me or do you HAVE to post neagitively on ALL my posts?

idiot.

How many times do i have to explain, Get the forget off my back. I still dont get why your such an ass to me. I really wish you would leave me alone.

i am. you're the one messaging me.

Explain how the forget i am an idiot.  :cookieMonster: dont reply after this last message.

enough reasons stated in the messages i sent you.

Why do you automatically presume my skills will grow limp as i begin venturing into the subject more? You seriously make no sense and are obviously holding a grudge against me. Are you one of blue eagles brothers friends?

no idea what he was trying to say here

Im not emo. And if someone doesnt like me, ill find out way or just say screw em.

then why have you been messaging me ever since i said i disliked your addons?

Somehow I get the sneaking suspicion Caxto might be an alt of Canto XE...

idk. just a stupid assumption.

anyways i agree they have both been acting like idiots lately.

Somehow I get the sneaking suspicion Caxto might be an alt of Canto XE...

idk. just a stupid assumption.

anyways i agree they have both been acting like idiots lately.

Wasn't okiver an alt of canto xe?

Wasn't okiver an alt of canto xe?
no

canto was much younger

/support.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196814.0

Setro also makes pointless dramas over the stupidest things and thinks that his forum "rep" is improving.

Are you one of blue eagles brothers friends?
Wait, what?

Wait, what?

exactly, i have no idea what-
oh wait you're blue eagle
do you know what he's talking about?

Caxto, don't know.
Setro2, know, and yes, he's a friend.

caxto isn't only dumb but he's also an starfish.

Nope.avi
I told you to open the folder if you want pics of them.
Why should i post pictures when you can simply pull up the image after download? And after all, These arent mine. These are for the scp server the one guy has up. I just decided to put the download here
Did you know; There's something called the wastebasket that deletes unwanted files!

caxto isn't only dumb but he's also an starfish.

The worst part was that the decals were terrible.

exactly, i have no idea what-
oh wait you're blue eagle
do you know what he's talking about?
No, infanct I do not know what he was talking about there.
Seems strange that he would mention my brother.