Author Topic: Furdle and Big Brother's Skyrim Jail Escape  (Read 19021 times)

Quest: A Touch of Glory is finished!

Furdle is currently working on the office blocks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:56:52 AM by Big Brother »

New picture up! We are about halway complete, should be released before the end of the week :)

This looks amazing.  I would help build but you have all the builders you need :/

Hmm.... Me gusta.....  7/10

I think the terrain could use some work, (Nay, a lot) and yes, I know, working on terrain is no fun and it's relatively hard. But it adds more depth and it'll make it seem more realistic.

Pics of inside buildings??? Post some porvavor.

This looks amazing.  I would help build but you have all the builders you need :/

Yeah sorry about that :) At least you can enjoy the RP without knowing all the secrets that we know :P

I assure you and anyone thinking of playing on this server. I am about 90% sure this will be the most popular server on Blockland.
It's going to hit the community like a loving train :D


Hmm.... Me gusta.....  7/10

I think the terrain could use some work, (Nay, a lot) and yes, I know, working on terrain is no fun and it's relatively hard. But it adds more depth and it'll make it seem more realistic.

Pics of inside buildings??? Post some porvavor.

We have got a lot of buildings but haven't yet placed them inside the actual map. You can see in the background of the guard tower, the main entrance is still being built. We arn't going to upload all the photo's until everything is completed. Also, the terrain was build in the particular way. I know it is hard to see, but when you play the actual game, the terrain does look quite magnificent.

(We are going to start recruiting BETA players this week, so please fill out the application below which will be assessed by Big Brother and I)

1. Name
2. ID
3. Location
4. Why you want to help with the beta


« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:11:20 AM by .Furdle. »





take pictures in PNG format so they don't look bad

Attention applicants: Apply on this topic or I'm not going to accept you

name :carandrew
id: 15089
location: U.S.A
why i would wan to help :I would want to help because i love skyrim and i love jail escape and this sever looks loving awesome!

Attention applicants: Apply on this topic or I'm not going to accept you

I do believe that Furdle's post originally said to PM the application.  Would you like me to repost it on this topic?

I do believe that Furdle's post originally said to PM the application.  Would you like me to repost it on this topic?
Yes

name :carandrew
id: 15089
location: U.S.A
why i would wan to help :I would want to help because i love skyrim and i love jail escape and this sever looks loving awesome!
Please be more specific

name :carandrew
id: 15089
location: U.S.A
why i would wan to help :I would want to help because i love skyrim and i love jail escape and this sever looks loving awesome!

Name
Sord213
ID
5214
Location
Illinois, USA
Why you want to help with the beta
I enjoy finding bugs and glitches and aiding with the fixing of said bugs and glitches. Working towards a fully functioning game in blockland of that level takes a lot of fixing I can imagine so I want to help you guys work out the kinks. The theme is also very appealing to me and it looks like it will be quite fun to play when it's done and I'd love to help any way possible with getting it there further.

I also can't really build that well and BB said he didn't need any help eventing so he told me to app.


Name
Sord213
ID
5214
Location
Illinois, USA
Why you want to help with the beta
I enjoy finding bugs and glitches and aiding with the fixing of said bugs and glitches. Working towards a fully functioning game in blockland of that level takes a lot of fixing I can imagine so I want to help you guys work out the kinks. The theme is also very appealing to me and it looks like it will be quite fun to play when it's done and I'd love to help any way possible with getting it there further.

I also can't really build that well and BB said he didn't need any help eventing so he told me to app.
Alright, me and furdle have allowed you to beta test it. When we're ready, we'll tell you the password



This is clearly stolen trees.
You have been automatically rejected, but even if you did make these tree's, you will still be rejected. Sorry but your build lacks the level of skill which our builders possess.