Author Topic: Furdle and Big Brother's Skyrim Jail Escape  (Read 19028 times)

Congrats on proving your immaturity.
says the guy who was banned 4 times.

Furdle you were once the most immature person too. All you did was join my servers, stuff on my builds and left.
<<refer to my post>>

This topic is now about calling others immature.


This one?
No.

So that's why you called it a "Skyrim Jail Escape"? because you had the idea first? I've been planning this wayyy before the topic. Sure, you can go ahead and make your medieval jail escape, but you only mentioned the word "skyrim" in another attempt to piss us off. this wasn't a days work of building.

This topic is now about calling others immature.
Don't derail this any further, please. Let's get back on track after Tony stops being vengeful.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:58:23 PM by Big Brother »

Let's get back on track after Tony stops being vengeful.

I'm not vengeful. I have no grudge, revenge, avenge, hate, etc at all.

You guys just inspired me to finally create my own Jail Escape.


In any possible way could I help on building this? I think I am a pretty good builder, and I am best on exterior look and good at interiors. Here is a reference to probably my best looking build so far.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192508.0
I know it isn't medieval or fantasy styled, but I can still build in that style.
And I play Skyrim a lot as well if that helps.
Oh, and I can also event VCE moderately-well.
Also, do I have to put this into some kind of Beta Tester application to get accepted as a helper?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:31:12 PM by Pass »

Pass, I think we're booked on builders but you're more than welcome to apply as a Beta Tester.

I'm not vengeful. I have no grudge, revenge, avenge, hate, etc at all.

You guys just inspired me to finally create my own Jail Escape.
no vengeful hate? check: your avatar

In any possible way could I help on building this? I think I am a pretty good builder, and I am best on exterior look and good at interiors. Here is a reference to probably my best looking build so far.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192508.0
I know it isn't medieval or fantasy styled, but I can still build in that style.
And I play Skyrim a lot as well if that helps.
Oh, and I can also event VCE moderately-well.
Also, do I have to put this into some kind of Beta Tester application to get accepted as a helper?

Sorry, we arn't having any more builders, we have all become quite close over the duration of the project, but we have already started planning V2 and may need more builders for that. Keep checking this page once the game has been released.


Beta Application

BL Name:
Pass

BL_ID:
2976

Location:
U.S.A, Eastern Standard Time

Why you'd be a good Beta Tester:
I am great at spotting bugs, glitches, exploits, cheats, etc. Since I have experience in eventing and building, I believe I would be able to cast constructive criticism to improve the server's gameplay. I think the game also has a ton of potential and will be very popular among blockland once it is finished. Committing updates is also a very revolutionary idea to a jail escape. I also play Skyrim a lot (level 67 if it matters) so I know what would be expected to be calling it Skyrim themed. I even have played Oblivion and Morrowind which are the two games in the Elder Scrolls series before Skyrim.

Beta Application

BL Name:
Pass

BL_ID:
2976

Location:
U.S.A, Eastern Standard Time

Why you'd be a good Beta Tester:
I am great at spotting bugs, glitches, exploits, cheats, etc. Since I have experience in eventing and building, I believe I would be able to cast constructive criticism to improve the server's gameplay. I think the game also has a ton of potential and will be very popular among blockland once it is finished. Committing updates is also a very revolutionary idea to a jail escape. I also play Skyrim a lot (level 67 if it matters) so I know what would be expected to be calling it Skyrim themed. I even have played Oblivion and Morrowind which are the two games in the Elder Scrolls series before Skyrim.
Passed
Pardon the pun.
Add me and BB on IRC
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:03:59 PM by .Furdle. »

Oh haha. Nice pun. I get those all the time.

Are you sure? I've been to a few Jail Escapes.