Author Topic: Furdle and Big Brother's Skyrim Jail Escape  (Read 19016 times)

Are you sure? I've been to a few Jail Escapes.
Sure about what? Accepting Pass? I think that was a unanimous decision

furdle rejected you but we overruled him democratically
so i'm in
also i need to do it this afternoon unless you get the server up now
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:32:08 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Sure about what? Accepting Pass? I think that was a unanimous decision
.

I'm sure it was from the start.

So am I in? I got this in my inbox:

Thank you for your application. We have a lot to get through so Big Brother and I will get through them ASAP and will contact you by 11pm GMT/BST (London)


so i'm in
also i need to do it this afternoon unless you get the server up now

You don't beta till we are finished.

.

I'm sure it was from the start.
No my application was not from the beginning. I didn't see this topic until it was on page 2 1/2.


what
what
Don't worry, when we roughly manage to associate all of the quests into the server you'll be able to test them. We've very nearly finished and it's pretty awesome.

So am I in? I got this in my inbox:

Add me on RTB. ID 8294.

My Skyrim Jail Escape is going well, I already got the main dungeon down.

My Skyrim Jail Escape is going well, I already got the main dungeon down.

I'm happy for you, but please don't post about your project in our topic. Please make your own topic.

does any of this have code in it? I could code some scripts for you guys if they were needed

does any of this have code in it? I could code some scripts for you guys if they were needed
fully evented, we apologise.

does any of this have code in it? I could code some scripts for you guys if they were needed

Although, we do need a mod to be made..
We need a mod that bans anyone who trys to save. I have been talking to Mold and he said it may be possible.
Try and make one, exclusive for us please :)

pretty damn fun
i'm stuck on the quest which was supposed to be   easy though lol