Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98513 times)

That makes no sense
Like, send someone a message when they're offline, and they can read it when they get on.

That makes no sense

Being able to respond to people appearing offline, instead of them going on and on "Are you there?" and not being able to respond "You're still in offline mode, dumbass."

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

And that.

Like, send someone a message when they're offline, and they can read it when they get on.
For some reason I thought he meant messaging people when you're offline.

That makes no sense
For some reason I thought he meant messaging people when you're offline.
I'm guessing you don't use many communication programs.

I'm guessing you don't use many communication programs.
No I do, I was just confused.

ugh steam is having problems
i guess there was a new steam update today so i let it update
it says it cant open something called "nattypeprobe.dll"
so i cant get into steam

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove the "Exit Steam" button from the right click menu? I accidentally hit that, and then it's like "Oh, you had active conversations with people where you were actually trying to click to see what they said? Whatever, I'll just close instantly and make you have to wait 3 minutes for me to do that update you delayed before opening and the person is gone."

Edit: Holy stuff. I went to Options > Interface > Set Taskbar Menu, and unlike last time this stuff pissed me off, they added Exit Steam as an option. I unchecked it. Finally, no more trying to click a window and ending up hitting "Exit Steam." I really think they should add a "Are you sure?" box - of course an option NOT to have that, but considering I don't like having an active conversation, losing half of it, and having to ask for links and stuff again, I'd want that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:32:05 AM by MegaScientifical »

Hey anyone want my Portal 2 coupon yet?  Seriously I still have it and no one has asked for it.
I'll take it if nobody has gotten yet (and if it's free, of course)

ot; I upvoted Black Mesa, Cry of Fear, and NMRiH. Tried all except for CoF, and they're pretty fun.

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove the "Exit Steam" button from the right click menu? I accidentally hit that, and then it's like "Oh, you had active conversations with people where you were actually trying to click to see what they said? Whatever, I'll just close instantly and make you have to wait 3 minutes for me to do that update you delayed before opening and the person is gone."
I have never had that happen, just how accident prone are you? :cookieMonster:

Did you guys see that they're adding more than just games and mods now to Steam? They'll be uploading paint programs, and other different kinds of stuff.

So steam will soon be appstore but better?

Imagine if there's some collab art programs too, so you can right click a friend and do silly stuff together

Imagine if there's some collab art programs too, so you can right click a friend and do silly stuff together

Yessssssssss