Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 97236 times)

So I decided to recycle the Summer Sale thread into a Steam thread. If it fails, whatever, if it doesnt, thank the flying spaghetti monster. I made this thread to discuss Steam Sales, Steam Trading, Steam Friending, Steam Incest, and general gaming news. So, without further adieu, DISCUSS GAMES!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:33:07 PM by Fracture »

and so begins the gradual emptying of my wallet.

was going to get a bunch of games because of my birthday being today.
guess i'll wait till then.

and so begins the gradual emptying of my wallet.
pretty much. I'm just glad my birthday is soon so I can get money to spend

why did i reject that 100 dollar bill my friend was going to give me

OP should like, keep this thread updated with current sales and whatnot once the summer sale begins.

and by "current sales" I mean like the awesome hugeass deals they have on entire publisher catalogs.

OP should like, keep this thread updated with current sales and whatnot once the summer sale begins.

and by "current sales" I mean like the awesome hugeass deals they have on entire publisher catalogs.
Like the paradox one that was last weekend?

Like the paradox one that was last weekend?

yeah like that, or like sales on bundles of games 'n such, not just individual games.

Am I the only one that noticed the sale ad OP posted was from the summer sale a couple years ago? The start date isn't correct.

snot was pretty good at upkeeping the old sale thread.

Am I the only one that noticed the sale ad OP posted was from the summer sale a couple years ago? The start date isn't correct.
Well if it's not, whatever. I'll just post sales and whatnot until it starts.

Why do I have to be in Boston until July 3rd? God dammit.

Well, I do have Steam Mobile..

Wasnt aware that you could buy stuff with steam mobile

how tragic
im completely broke right now :c