Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98601 times)

It would start closer to 4th of july. Last year it was over my birthday (july 9th) and i couldnt even play a game with it being so busy x.x

I'm thinking it might start tomorrow because that's when the sales going on right now end.

I'm going to both hl2 episodes and possibly ArmA 2

I'm thinking it might start tomorrow because that's when the sales going on right now end.
It's probably starting Thursday
For like the fifth time :c

Low chance but I hope Wargame European Escalation is going to be on sale then.

The only game I really want to buy is Oblivion, but ill probably get other stuff if they are cheap enough.

why are people assuming its today?

I thought one of the topics said "Tomorrow" yesterday. Now I can't find it, which is... annoying. Anyway, forget it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:57:14 PM by MegaScientifical »

Because the sale usually starts around this time.

What was it you were saying about how "some other starfish" made a thread saying the sale was today?

What was it you were saying about how "some other starfish" made a thread saying the sale was today?

Check the post again. I have some foggy memory of another topic with something similar to "Starts tomorrow" in the title, but it seems I was wrong. I thought somewhere said that, but I guess I just need to learn to read.

Check the post again. I have some foggy memory of another topic with something similar to "Starts tomorrow" in the title, but it seems I was wrong. I thought somewhere said that, but I guess I just need to learn to read.

Well considering this thread was called "Steam Summer Sale - Starts June 24th" until around 10 hours ago I was assuming you were referring to that

Fortix has to go 75% off. If not, I will never buy it.

Well considering this thread was called "Steam Summer Sale - Starts June 24th" until around 10 hours ago I was assuming you were referring to that

Oh God damn it, it was this topic. I was looking for OTHER topics. forget.