Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98533 times)

Eflc is right

Episodes From Liberty City... Ah... I had the DLCs downloaded individually, which was a pain since TLAD DLC version wasn't compatible with EFLC version, which you know why.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 10:45:17 AM by MegaScientifical »

Yeah, sure.

Well, I still don't have GTA IV: Complete Pack... Bleh.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:51:49 PM by MegaScientifical »

I think if civ 5 goes for around $5-$10 ill buy it.

Dammit I wish I had $2.99 so I could get AVP but I'm broke

forget.

forget.
its $3

forget.
nice subtle begging

Good lawdy not worth it. Get Civ IV. I've played both, and put 63 hours in to Civ IV, and like 2 in to Civ V.

I'm just hoping the new expansion gods and kings goes on sale.

Good lawdy not worth it. Get Civ IV. I've played both, and put 63 hours in to Civ IV, and like 2 in to Civ V.
I know I'm one of the very few who feel this way but I prefer Civ 5, and from what I can tell the new expansion is going to bring in some of the stuff that I liked about civ 4

Like the ability to control focus of production? OH LAWWDY...

Like the ability to control focus of production? OH LAWWDY...
why are you talking like this?

bumpity. I'm suspecting for the sale to start tomorrow, cause usually it tends to start the last Thursday of June.

bumpity. I'm suspecting for the sale to start tomorrow, cause usually it tends to start the last Thursday of June.
Im expecting my computer tomorrow.

I will be pleased if you are right.

I'm kind of hoping for MW3 to go on sale, I realize that almost never happens with cod games, but I am completely unwilling to pay 60 bucks for a multiplayer game, yes I realize there is a campaign, but not a good one.

I'm kind of hoping for MW3 to go on sale, I realize that almost never happens with cod games, but I am completely unwilling to pay 60 bucks for a multiplayer game, yes I realize there is a campaign, but not a good one.
I wouldnt pay more than $5 for MW3.