Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98456 times)

trades are for sucker bitches. i buy games!

though it wouldnt hurt to see lists of games people have first.
i would recommend a topic made just for that though

though it wouldnt hurt to see lists of games people have first.
i would recommend a topic made just for that though
no thats gay

Crossing my fingers that it's tomorrow

Crossing my fingers that it's tomorrow
I'm crossing my fingers harder

I'm crossing my fingers harder
I'm crossing my legs, neck, toes, fingers, and arms harder than any of you.

no thats gay

well i certainly wont be looking back at previous pages here. that would be pointless

If steam sale does not start.... Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in Gaben's eye.

i crossed my richard

I'm guessing July 1st/July 4th will be the start date because June 30th is a random ass day to start it on.

I'm guessing July 1st/July 4th will be the start date because June 30th is a random ass day to start it on.
Thats when it started last year. http://store.steampowered.com/eula/summersale2011_199

I just bought a bunch of DoW stuff and it was fukn cheap yay

I don't know why people are acting like this about this sale.
Did someone from valve say it was going to start early or something?

If nobody got all excited about it starting the 24th like earlier on in this thread then it wouldn't really be a big deal.

I don't get why everyone has said that it will start tomorrow, every day this week. When it starts, it starts, if it doesn't start it doesn't start.
Steam is a program that allows you to buy and download games in a convenient fashion, the fact that they offer sales is a gift, calm the forget down and stop crossing your butt holes.

I don't know why people are acting like this about this sale.
Did someone from valve say it was going to start early or something?

If nobody got all excited about it starting the 24th like earlier on in this thread then it wouldn't really be a big deal.

I don't get why everyone has said that it will start tomorrow, every day this week. When it starts, it starts, if it doesn't start it doesn't start.
Steam is a program that allows you to buy and download games in a convenient fashion, the fact that they offer sales is a gift, calm the forget down and stop crossing your butt holes.
Lighten up lol
It's just a bit of fun