Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 97888 times)

I don't know why people are acting like this about this sale.
Did someone from valve say it was going to start early or something?

If nobody got all excited about it starting the 24th like earlier on in this thread then it wouldn't really be a big deal.

I don't get why everyone has said that it will start tomorrow, every day this week. When it starts, it starts, if it doesn't start it doesn't start.
Steam is a program that allows you to buy and download games in a convenient fashion, the fact that they offer sales is a gift, calm the forget down and stop crossing your butt holes.
Whats wrong with a little hope? If we say it starts and it doesn't whats the big deal bro.

Whats wrong with a little hope? If we say it starts and it doesn't whats the big deal bro.
you guys have been making it a big deal.

Then don't come to the topic if it bothers you. If you know thats all we do then you have the choice to look some where else.

you guys have been making it a big deal.
'stop being excited'
stop being such a buzz killer

'stop being excited'
stop being such a buzz killer

No sale for you...

cmon gabe

its time for the annual wallet dumping

If nobody got all excited about it starting the 24th like earlier on in this thread then it wouldn't really be a big deal.

I don't get why everyone has said that it will start tomorrow, every day this week. When it starts, it starts, if it doesn't start it doesn't start.
Steam is a program that allows you to buy and download games in a convenient fashion, the fact that they offer sales is a gift, calm the forget down and stop crossing your butt holes.
Multi-billion dollar companies don't give out gifts. They have carefully planned sales that occur during the time people are most likely to have money and or spend, even if they have no money. People are obviously ready to spend money.

stop crossing your butt holes.
Want me to cross yours for you ;)?

Just because its a gift that we get these sales doesnt mean we cant be excited about them.
I mean, you get excited for your birthday or christmas presents dont you?

Just because its a gift that we get these sales doesnt mean we cant be excited about them.
I mean, you get excited for your birthday or christmas presents dont you?
And then it turns out he's a Jehovah's Witness.
That would explain everything.

And then it turns out he's a Jehovah's Witness.
That would explain everything.
Dem' Witnesses.

Dem' Witnesses.

I have a friend who is one. You'd never know unless he told you. Pretty cool guy to talk to about video games or starwars.

I have a friend who is one. You'd never know unless he told you. Pretty cool guy to talk to about video games or starwars.
but no christmas :c

so i just sign into my parents comcast account to check and see if theres any extra bandwidth this month and i see this

forget yeah just in time for the steam sale

Games I'll be looking at buying (probably won't go hog wild though, I've got to be saving the dosh)

Sniper Elite 2
Civ 5 G&K
Anno 2070
Maybe one of the CoD games. I sort of miss being mindlessly distracted by shooters.
LA Noire (I sort of imagine this like Mafia II, and if this is anything like it in terms of quality of story and setting, just, omhgmgmgzgmz I can't wait to play it)

That's probably about it. I might also buy L4D2 and CSS for a bunch of my IRL friends so we can play that if those (and they usually do) go on sale for like <$5.