Author Topic: EERIE BEDROOM GLITCH NEED HELP  (Read 2334 times)

By "the pics are normal" what do you mean? Did you take a picture of the glitch and then it turned out normal? Or was the picture on the loading screen normal?
Yes i came back to desktop to post this and the pictures were normal i wish i had evidence. my bro redcar13 saw so i have a witness.

I've decided to take picture with my digital camera wish me luck.

I have the evidence but this is my first post on the forums so i need to know how to get the pics on to my reply.

Press additional options at the bottom of the Post button then click "choose file".

hey, i also had this problem
does it look something like this?:

its happens because you went to your desktop, and back to blockland either: to quickly
or:
rapidly clicked on its icon

that what caused for me :/

its happens because you went to your desktop, and back to blockland either: to quickly
or:

no but that happened in the kitchen. the colors turn eerie like a dark alleyway where someone had just been killed i have picture but their size is larger than 512 i will fix that though.

Go to options/Advanced and uncheck "Vertex Lighting (Low Quality)", and that should fix it. If it doesn't, it is most likely another bug with interiors which will be removed soon.

try going into the bedroom and in console flushTextureCache();

try going into the bedroom and in console flushTextureCache();
That's for when you're seeing lines everywhere.

Try typing these commands in console:

resetLighting();
flushTextureCache();

or:

I kinda like that

Don't you do that bitch
Rendermen does, has never, and never will exist

I exist. Long before these eerie things began.

[img ]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5rv1z9t9x1rx4adqo1_500.jpg[/img]

or:

instantly reminded of minecraft