Author Topic: Movie Weapons  (Read 1436 times)

I'm in the process of making things ready for the filming of a Blockland Fantasy movie, although now, since there is war in it, i need a fantasy weapon: a pistol (XD). It should look like this:

Except that it would fire a projectile like Thors Hammer, or Baldr. and also, it would be black, instead of brown.

A rifle like this would be cool too, with the same projectile and color of pistol:

Anyone who does this will be in credits of the movie.

Thanks.

-Mr.X
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:25:20 PM by Mr.X98 »

Theres a musket somewhere in RTB and I might edit it for you. Plus, I like the style of your movie that your going to make. It's sorta steam punk but not really.

Could you make this?

I think I could "make" the rifle, but I haven't had any prior experience so well see.

Except that it would fire a projectile like Thors Hammer, or Baldr. and also, it would be black, instead of brown.
what? first of all, thor's hammer's name is mjolnir. and why are you wanting a gun to shoot a mythological hammer?

what? first of all, thor's hammer's name is mjolnir. and why are you wanting a gun to shoot a mythological hammer?
A projectile like Gravity Cat's futuristic weapons. ;)

Would this but black instead of brown be okay? i'd also try to add the baldr projectile

Yes, that would be great. Thnx.

OK, ill start on Friday (i'm on vacation currently)

my old musket sucks. someone make a new one don't use that it's bad.

my old musket sucks. someone make a new one don't use that it's bad.
It is inaccurate and the model is way too thin, i Might make a new one, Might.

*looks at title

i was expecting this to be a thread for star wars weapons  :cookieMonster:

OT:
like the idea for the guns, but im too busy on other requests

BECAUSE IM EPIC.

No, im jk, Baldr is a laser gun, i want its projectile on a musket. XD

I like how you say fantasy and then go on about guns