Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60294 times)

so this means tard noobs can harass him and he cant do anything about it?

Does these rules apply to both parties? I'm not intending to incite anything with Tony, merely asking for a clarification.

huh, one day.

welp, let's see if he learns.

so this means tard noobs can harass him and he cant do anything about it?
He would deserve it anyways.

no he wouldn't that's stupid.

This is so vague. What happens to the trolls who try to instigate him by posting pony reaction pictures or references to ponies. Tony is like an animal in a cage, people can poke and aggravate him, but he can't do anything for defense.

This is so vague. What happens to the trolls who try to instigate him by posting pony reaction pictures or references to ponies. Tony is like an animal in a cage, people can poke and aggravate him, but he can't do anything for defense.
You have a point sire

no he wouldn't that's stupid.
Yes he does deserve it for all the stupid bull droppings he has done.

Stop gang banging lord tony. He has a point. This belongs in the megathread just like every other.
Now you guys have come to the scenario where you're pointlessly aiming your flamethrower at tony.
Jacky, stop.

:'((((

Jacky, stop.
You're stupid. It was that one time he was being flamed for no reason.
But all the other times he does deserve it.

The way I see it, people that instigate Tony constantly with the image macros and references to ponies and such can be banned for trolling. Sounds like a trap though so I doubt that, it's Badspot's forum.