Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60318 times)

This is so vague. What happens to the trolls who try to instigate him by posting pony reaction pictures or references to ponies. Tony is like an animal in a cage, people can poke and aggravate him, but he can't do anything for defense.
I am against this decision by badspot for this reason.
The way I see it, people that instigate Tony constantly with the image macros and references to ponies and such can be banned for trolling. Sounds like a trap though so I doubt that, it's Badspot's forum.
Good solution.

You're stupid. It was that one time he was being flamed for no reason.
But all the other times he does deserve it.
Seriously how handicapped do you have to be.

This is so vague. What happens to the trolls who try to instigate him by posting pony reaction pictures or references to ponies. Tony is like an animal in a cage, people can poke and aggravate him, but he can't do anything for defense.
There's also the fact he's been on about this non-stop since MLP became popular on the forums, which is a little over a year now...

There's also the fact he's been on about this non-stop since MLP became popular on the forums, which is a little over a year now...
what is bad about this?

what is bad about this?
Nothing. He deserved it was the point.

stocking is a guy

bisjac is kitton's made up boyfriend sockpuppet account

Nothing. He deserved it was the point.
i mean whats bad about him posting about it for a long time?

i mean whats bad about him posting about it for a long time?
Because when he does it he's pretty obviously trolling and usually flaming, I'd imagine.

Because when he does it he's pretty obviously trolling and usually flaming, I'd imagine.
It isn't loving trolling when you dislike colorful ponies being strewn all over the forum.

Yeah, and a lot of people hate MLP. I hate it. But, they don't constantly stuff on every thread related to it, and then go in to it's main thread and stuff there as well.

Lord Tony did.

It isn't loving trolling when you dislike colorful ponies being strewn all over the forum.

This is the part where this turns into a fifty page thread.