Author Topic: "Smoke Canister"  (Read 2007 times)

If you have ever been to an airshow, you know that performers have smoke canisters on their aircraft that make lines across the sky. I thought it would be really cool to have one of those in Blockland. Im guessing it would probably work like stratofortress's planes when they have White smoke from light damage, only the trail would be longer and stay around for a tad bit longer.

Some examples:

(Just look up Geico Skytypers, Sean Tucker, John Clatt, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, or any other airshow performer).

Some of the ways this would be useful is for
A)Entertainment
B)Rps (If you wanted to)
C) To see someones maneuvers and learn from them
D) Formation flying, and to make adjustments and corrections
E) Just about anything else you can imagine!!

Note: This would be an ITEM, a "Click and spray" item
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:37:55 PM by SailorMan »

This could be easily done. except, I can't :( I suck at vehicles things

-edit-

Unless you want me to make this an Item where you click & hold and it makes a trail.

Item would be much better, that way you can use it in any current vehicle.

Unless you want me to make this an Item where you click & hold and it makes a trail.
I forgot to mention that, that is what I want. Click and hold the item to make the trail.

I forgot to mention that, that is what I want. Click and hold the item to make the trail.

lolk this will be easy, I just gotta worka little on the MB2 pack before I do anything.

P.S

do you want a actual model? or just nothing?

IDK, something like this, or the default spray can model

You can add some wacky retro logo on it if you want :D

(I can't find a picture of a real one anywhere)

Hell, just use the default spray can, with a light gray/white/whatever color I guess (The color of the smoke)

Actually the model is going to be hand held, and it'll be like a weird bottle spray thing.

Actually the model is going to be hand held, and it'll be like a weird bottle spray thing.
Sweet, Thank you so much! I REALLY appreciate it!!!!

Sweet, Thank you so much! I REALLY appreciate it!!!!

Now, adding mount points and such.

Again, thank you for making this mod.

Again, thank you for making this mod.

When I'm done, do you want this released on the forum? or just private?

When I'm done, do you want this released on the forum? or just private?
I would like to have this, and so would movie makers (smoke from damaged plane). i think you should release this on the forum.

I would like to have this, and so would movie makers (smoke from damaged plane). i think you should release this on the forum.

This'll be on the clan page I think. when I'm done.