Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 56256 times)

I know i just want to be respectful of anyone Else's rules.
There are no rules against forget, almost everyone here doesn't give a stuff.

Also, I can tell we're going to greatly enjoy your stay here kidplasma! :D

Sorta sad that he felt the need to make this thread, but he's obviously not dead.
For one he was online today, plus most people don't have to guts to kill themselves especially not eleven year olds.

Still the lesson to be learned is maybe as a community we should be a bit nicer.

Sorta sad that he felt the need to make this thread, but he's obviously not dead.
For one he was online today, plus most people don't have to guts to kill themselves especially not eleven year olds.

Still the lesson to be learned is maybe as a community we should be a bit nicer.
I agree

There are no rules against forget, almost everyone here doesn't give a stuff.

Also, I can tell we're going to greatly enjoy your stay here kidplasma! :D
And why is that my good sir?

Yeah i get what you're saying it's really sad that our community is like this.

/sarcasm
I knew child. (i am probably going to get a reply back saying no you did not know or i am probably older than you reply.

No you didn't and we are probably older than you.

I get stuff like this on the internet a lot but you see i don't care i just don't rage or anything i don't threat Self Delete i stay calm.

Welcome to the forums.
You'll be driven insane before you know it.

well he acts better than you lol

Welcome to the forums.
You'll be driven insane before you know it.
I was warned before i signed up for the forums.

Jacky... Why do you want to start stuff with me? You are making yourself look like a idiot you know that right.

I was warned before i signed up for the forums.
You will be tested to the fullest extent here, can you stay calm and not be a douche? Lets see.

Hey thanks.
Don't listen to him, he is just one of those people who hate me and will do anything to get under my skin.

Jacky... Why do you want to start stuff with me? You are making yourself look like a idiot you know that right.

You will be tested to the fullest extent here, can you stay calm and not be a douche? Lets see.
Don't listen to him, he is just one of those people who hate me and will do anything to get under my skin.
OK I am being tested starting now.