Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 56259 times)

You both are being very immature.

I'd also love to hear those reasons Alyx. You asked why girls don't like you right? Well I'm afraid pretending to be a dog doesn't help. :s

You both are being very immature.

I'd also love to hear those reasons Alyx. You asked why girls don't like you right? Well I'm afraid pretending to be a dog doesn't help. :s
it's only because he is no and likes richard. Girls don't dig that.

Jacky:

Drama whore and stuff starter.

Hey look I can call people names to :O
Alyx Vance is from half life right? She is a skilled hacker and rocks with a shotgun.

>>Post topic about Self Delete
>>Get 36 pages
>>??

In all honesty, I think this is kind of ridiculous.
Now if the kid did commit Self Delete, I would probably feel like a richard and leave, but seriously, doesn't it seem like this went on longer than it should have?

Alyx Vance is from half life right? She is a skilled hacker and rocks with a shotgun.
>skilled hacker

nopls

Jacky you have been ripping on me ever since the "docter Self Delete" case.
I never done stuff to you, you just won't leave me the forget alone.
I mean really what did I do to you? Nothing you just started getting on my back.

>>Post topic about Self Delete
>>Get 36 pages
>>??

In all honesty, I think this is kind of ridiculous.
Now if the kid did commit Self Delete, I would probably feel like a richard and leave, but seriously, doesn't it seem like this went on longer than it should have?
Now its stupid arguing.

it's only because he is no and likes richard. Girls don't dig that.
Please be quiet, you ruin your chances of not being an idiot.
Just ignore each other. :s

Please be quiet, you ruin your chances of not being an idiot.
Just ignore each other. :s
I ignored him/her but he/she keeps taking and jumping on my back.
I'm not one to try and start stuff, if I don't get along with someone I'm not going to talk to them in anyway.

Jacky you have been ripping on me ever since the "Doctor Self Delete" case.
I mean really what did I do to you? Nothing you just started getting on my back.
Now its stupid arguing.

Great now i started an argument.

Great now i started an argument.
No you didn't.
Jacky was all over my ass before you posted here again.

Give it 10 mins and it will end -ω-

Jacky you have been ripping on me ever since the "docter Self Delete" case.
Now its stupid arguing.

I bash on you only because you "don't care if someone Self Deletes". That's forgeted 🆙 you're supposed to contact local authorities if anything.

You only make it worse for yourself and I'm just collecting evidence for an ultimate drama in the near future.

I bash on you only because you "don't care if someone Self Deletes". That's forgeted 🆙 you're supposed to contact local authorities if anything.

You only make it worse for yourself and I'm just collecting evidence for an ultimate drama in the near future.
You do realize that you are only making this worse on you right? You are the only one making a big deal over this anymore.
Go ahead make the "ultimate" drama, you aren't any better by taking and starting stuff all the time.
Geez Jacky drop it and take your PMS pills and leave me alone..

This topic proves my theory on how a majority of forum users don't know how to function socially.

alyx, when someone tries to conversate with you, all you do is be a defensive prick and overreact.

you are always using the "stop starting stuff" excuse.
if you are going to use a excuse, don't use it every argument you get into to.

also when you are proven wrong, you stop arguing and say both people(s) are wrong.

and at least kidplasma is more intelligent than you.

Jacky was all over my ass before you posted here again.
everyone is all over everyone's ass in the blockland forums.
if you mess up on something, they will get onto you.

they have done it to me, jacky, and the magority of people that have made horrid mistakes in the pasts.
i think it's your turn.

i would have gone one month without posting in this section, but my eyes were being blinded by alyx's jackassery.