Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 56244 times)

This thread has turned into nothing but arguments between users.

I think it's for the best we stop posting here and if we have problems with a user take it to a drama topic.

And by drama topic I mean NOT THIS ONE

ironic because a while back you said you wouldn't post in drama in general and you came back.
Ohhh irony you did to so you can't talk.

Some people are nice but you shouldn't expect everyone to be nice, especially here.

Also if you are implying we aren't being nice, how so?
He brought that upon himself and creating a thread on Self Delete isn't going to get replies like "oh no! Don't do et!!1 We love you!11"

This is the real world, if a person is stupid enough to want to commit Self Delete because a small forum for a small game doesn't like him then that is his choice.
We have nothing to do with that.
No, you're also mistaken. The difference between "don't do it" and not caring. What they did was tell him to do it, record it, and laughed. Which is horrible. There is a huge difference and for those who don't see that are dumb.
Ahahaha your right Nobot.
You're just following what everyone says. Grow an opinion and stick with it.
Everyone in the forums is supposed to be mean, Badspot is like this some times, but that's only because some members annoy the crap out of him with all the Please dont do v21 and other BS that violates rules and such or just gets annoying.

Also

So yea we understand you a new member here but if your going to be here you have to be like others, one of the rules is to not plea for sympathy.
And do you really think hes going to commit Self Delete!?
Don't you think the guy is probably trolling?
I'm pretty sure when he just pokes his skin he will say that Self Delete is painful so hes not going to do it.

You have to quit being so gullible, its the internet, Facebook gets more post related to Self Delete more loving often than this.
I doubt he was trolling, he was upset and wanted us to feel bad for our actions. Quit using the word troll to describe everyone who does something you disapprove of.
Weather he was going to do it or not is not a good reason to make fun of him and push him further into sadness, it's all really pathetic.

--Topic got locked before I could post-- So I'm moving it here.

No, you're also mistaken. The difference between "don't do it" and not caring. What they did was tell him to do it, record it, and laughed. Which is horrible. There is a huge difference and for those who don't see that are dumb.You're just following what everyone says. Grow an opinion and stick with it.I doubt he was trolling, he was upset and wanted us to feel bad for our actions. Quit using the word troll to describe everyone who does something you disapprove of.
Weather he was going to do it or not is not a good reason to make fun of him and push him further into sadness, it's all really pathetic.

--Topic got locked before I could post-- So I'm moving it here.

No, you're also mistaken. The difference between "don't do it" and not caring. What they did was tell him to do it, record it, and laughed. Which is horrible. There is a huge difference and for those who don't see that are dumb.You're just following what everyone says. Grow an opinion and stick with i
He posted the topic when in reality why would he want to commit Self Delete for a forum disliking him in the first place?
You are mistaken because what do you honestly expect out of the community?

"Oh please do not commit Self Delete"

People are cruel and immature.
If he feels like he needs to end his entire life over a small forum group then that's his loving choice.
Do not blame us.

He made the topic.
He is choosing whether he wants to kill himself or not.
Don't expect us to be so kind when someone acts stupid.

He posted the topic when in reality why would he want to commit Self Delete for a forum disliking him in the first place?

If he feels like he needs to end his entire life over a small forum group then that's his loving choice.
Do not blame us.

He made the topic.
that

Do not blame us.

He made the topic.
His actions doesn't mean you have to act stupid as well.
You're entire argument is based on him, when I'm questioning your actions.

His actions doesn't mean you have to act stupid as well.
You're entire argument is based on him, when I'm questioning your actions.
What the hell did we do wrong?
He acted stupid so we don't act kind to him.

Then he goes and makes himself look more stupid by posting a Self Delete thread.
How are our actions the stupid ones?

Do not blame us.

He made the topic.
This
They can make their own choices, if they want to die than so be it.

Then he goes and makes himself look more stupid by posting a Self Delete thread.
Your actions were inappropriate for the situation. Yes, he was crying for attention, but does that mean you really have to act like this? You keep trying to justify your own stupidity but it doesn't work like that.
This
They can make their own choices, if they want to die than so be it.
He didn't actually want to kill himself, like you said. Yet you seem to forget that often. He was just looking for pity. You could've just reported the thread and avoided posting, but instead you celebrated the idea of him being gone. Your immaturity is unmatched and your intelligence is incredibly low.

I think he is saying that encouraging him to commit Self Delete was the wrong thing to do.

ok, who really believes docter killed himself?

ok, who really believes docter killed himself?
Nobody does. That's far from the point of all these arguments.