Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 56243 times)

Your actions were inappropriate for the situation. Yes, he was crying for attention, but does that mean you really have to act like this? You keep trying to justify your own stupidity but it doesn't work like that.He didn't actually want to kill himself, like you said. Yet you seem to forget that often. He was just looking for pity. You could've just reported the thread and avoided posting, but instead you celebrated the idea of him being gone. Your immaturity is unmatched and your intelligence is incredibly low.
Well hell if all he wanted pity then I'm glad he's gone.
Stupid bastard going that damn far.

ok, who really believes docter killed himself?
oh my god you are like so off topic of the argument right now

oh my god you are like so off topic of the argument right now
then why are all of you complaining that we encouraged or hell even made him commit Self Delete?

also i lol'd at the omg part

then why are all of you complaining that we encouraged or hell even made him commit Self Delete?

what

and what is so funny?

Your actions were inappropriate for the situation. Yes, he was crying for attention, but does that mean you really have to act like this? You keep trying to justify your own stupidity but it doesn't work like that.He didn't actually want to kill himself, like you said. Yet you seem to forget that often. He was just looking for pity. You could've just reported the thread and avoided posting, but instead you celebrated the idea of him being gone. Your immaturity is unmatched and your intelligence is incredibly low.
There is much wrong with your argument.

He was just looking for pity.
Pffthaha, looking for pity here isn't necessarily a good idea.
You shouldn't look for pity regardless.
what do you honestly expect out of the community?

Your actions were inappropriate for the situation.
The OP was stupid therefore our actions are completely appropriate for the situation.
OP is stupid, stupid replies seem fine.

Yes, he was crying for attention, but does that mean you really have to act like this?
Uh yes.
When people cry for attention they get attention, not all the time do they get positive attention.
It's the way forums work.

You keep trying to justify your own stupidity but it doesn't work like that.He didn't actually want to kill himself, like you said. Yet you seem to forget that often.
If he doesn't want to kill himself he doesn't have to?
Seriously why would he take some random people on a forum seriously?

"Oh ya since a forum person told me to Self Delete I am going to do it and it's their faults"

What are you trying to prove?

if he didn't do it, then why should we complain? also, this topic itself is offtopic, its about docter admitting his affair with life, not that we did anything or that we complain, more like he wanted us to grieve for him

I think he is saying that encouraging him to commit Self Delete was the wrong thing to do.
Of course it's not the right thing to do.
But what do you expect from a Self Delete thread?

"Don't kill yourself please! Don't!!!!"

There is much wrong with your argument.

Pffthaha, looking for pity here isn't necessarily a good idea.
You shouldn't look for pity regardless.

The OP was stupid therefore our actions are completely appropriate for the situation.
OP is stupid, stupid replies seem fine.

Uh yes.
When people cry for attention they get attention, not all the time do they get positive attention.
It's the way forums work.
If he doesn't want to kill himself he doesn't have to?
Seriously why would he take some random people on a forum seriously?

"Oh ya since a forum person told me to Self Delete I am going to do it and it's their faults"

What are you trying to prove?
You're argument is I should expect everyone to act like handicaps. I've got nothing to prove, I'm already correct. What do you get out of being an starfish? Oh wait, I already know. "What did I expect" Well from someone like you, not very much.

Obviously you can't read, I've already told you multiple times.

all I was saying is that it's forgeted up that people encouraged him to commit Self Delete.

Isn't that forgeted up to you in the slightest bit? Idiot or not, that's uncalled for.

youre right, but I wasn't expecting " do it friend "

That made my heart drop :c

youre right, but I wasn't expecting " do it friend "

That made my heart drop :c
But Jacky...
That's the only argument he can throw out, so I'll leave that there.

I don't want to be against somewhat of a friend, so please don't try that, ok sonny?   💗💗💗

Ohhh irony you did to so you can't talk.

i have plenty of room to talk.

i didn't spend 20 bucks not to post about what i want.

and it's not ironic, i know i said i wouldn't but it's not ironic to what i said to you.

I'm already correct.
Oh wow, totally correct since everyone totally agrees with you.
What are you correct about?

You're argument is I should expect everyone to act like handicaps.
I never said to expect everyone to act like handicaps?
I am saying don't expect the community to give into pity threads that are just for attention.

What do you get out of being an starfish? Oh wait, I already know. "What did I expect" Well from someone like you, not very much.
An starfish?
How am I being an starfish?

He acted stupid therefore I have the right to not not be kind to him if I don't want to and so does everyone else.
The thread was stupid, he is stupid and if he kills himself I wouldn't care one bit. Honestly.
Not because I am cruel or insensitive but because he would be a dumbass for doing it because a small forum told him to.

Obviously you can't read, I've already told you multiple times.
I can read perfectly fine and I don't appreciate your hostile attitude.

The docter, we have told you so many times: If you cannot handle the Blockland Forums, get out.

Go to ROBLOX or something. You cannot be here. You tried to be good on the forums, but noooooo, instead, you overreact to every single little insult that should be expected from you.

For the last time, get out, and stay out.