Author Topic: Self Delete  (Read 56253 times)

Jacky... Why do you want to start stuff with me? You are making yourself look like a idiot you know that right.
...no he isn't.

You will be tested to the fullest extent here, can you stay calm and not be a douche? Lets see.
Don't listen to him, he is just one of those people who hate me and will do anything to get under my skin.
and he should rather listen to you while you're being a douche to him?

i've survived here since last november just fine. i'm sure kidplasma can do equally as well.

Jacky... Why do you want to start stuff with me? You are making yourself look like a idiot you know that right. -//- no.

You will be tested to the fullest extent here, can you stay calm and not be a douche? Lets see.
Don't listen to him, he is just one of those people who hate me and will do anything to get under my skin. -//- dude it's already proven and stuff rofl

No you didn't and we are probably older than you.
Age doesn't matter.

Lol kid plasma is over a year old. I thought he just registered.

OK I am being tested starting now.
Pretty much tested very second you log in for the first time.
Can you take the heat?

Age doesn't matter.
I was messing around, he said that he bets someone would and I couldn't help but to be a smart ass lol.
But really it would be funny if a 10 year old was to tell a 19 year old their a kid.

Lol kid plasma is over a year old. I thought he just registered.
Yeah i actually took a break because my computer.

Should i just make another topic for this we don't belong here.

I was messing around, he said that he bets someone would and I couldn't help but to be a smart ass lol.
But really it would be funny if a 10 year old was to tell a 19 year old their a kid.
You're the guy that wears a coller right?
At least ten year olds don't play dress up. :cookieMonster:

But in seriousness you aren't that mature yourself to be honest. Personally in my opinion kid is also a sort of figure of speech. I would describe you as a kid myself. You are really immature from what I've seen. : /

You're the guy that wears a coller right?
At least ten year olds don't play dress up. :cookieMonster:

But in seriousness you aren't that mature yourself to be honest. Personally in my opinion kid is also a sort of figure of speech. I would describe you as a kid myself. You are really immature from what I've seen. : /
- Hey... I have my reasons

-True I'm not the most mature but at least I don't have to stoop to petty insults and name calling.

Also Kid comes from a long time ago, kid means baby goat and when a child acted up someone would be like "LOOK AT THAT KID!" calling them a goat for how they acted, over time it just caught on and now they share the same name.

Alyx Vance:

whiny hooker

Alyx Vance:

whiny hooker
Jacky:

Drama whore and stuff starter.

Hey look I can call people names to :O

I'm not the stuff starter lol.

You both start stuff.

Noedit: Nor am I a drama whore.